The Number Of The Beast

Ok, thanks Rabies. Those solo's were harder to figure out than I thought they would be. The echo's and other effects confuse the heck out of my ear sometimes. Did you get the tab off of the net? I'd like to check it out to compare how I hear it to how someone else does, if you did get it from the net will you post the location of it so I can check it out?

Thanks Rabies, that is a cool program!:) The tab for those solos is pretty good, I wish I would have had it before I spent all that time figuring it out for myself.:lol: My computer plays all of the bends wrong and out of key but you can tell what the tab is getting at!:)

Crossy: I do have some comments on your solo. I think the bends you do are off. I know it's hard to get them right. I recorded an example of how I play it so you could hear it.
My interpretation of the solo isn't exact either but it is easier to hear the bends I'm talking about than for me to type about it. The example is on myplay.
:)

Crossy: Did you have a chance to listen to those bends? I want you to know that I'm just trying to help you get the best take you can. I'm definitely not trying to show you up. After re-reading my previous post, I realized that it could appear like I'm saying that I can play it better than you so check out what I can do. That isn't what I meant at all. I thought that with all of the echos and such on the album version of the solo that it might make it easier for you to hear what I was talking about with a version of the solo that is close to what dave did minus most of the effects.
If It appeared to you that I was trying to show you up etc...I apologize.:)