i want to be a part of it! new york, new york

• Thread starter your favorite fuck.
  • Start date
Y

your favorite fuck.

have you guys heard of this band called frank sinatra? the sound is amazing. fucking killer death metal. i cant describe the vox delivery. imagine starbreaker era priest, mixed with a little abbath and you have it.
they do this song called new york new york, and theres these amazing double pedal blastbeats in the background. fucking amazing.
6 guitar assault in the background. oh yes, the band frank sinatra is no stranger to guitars. in fact, they have THE MOST GUITARS in any band in the world.
somewhere i read jeff loomis once auditioned for frank sinatra, and sinatra basically said he wasnt good enough. i dont know the logistics of that, but i think warrel told me.
anyway, im out like muhammad ali in a staring contest

monkeydumb.jpg

your favorite fuck. said:
have you guys heard of this band called frank sinatra? the sound is amazing. fucking killer death metal. i cant describe the vox delivery. imagine starbreaker era priest, mixed with a little abbath and you have it.
they do this song called new york new york, and theres these amazing double pedal blastbeats in the background. fucking amazing.
6 guitar assault in the background. oh yes, the band frank sinatra is no stranger to guitars. in fact, they have THE MOST GUITARS in any band in the world.
somewhere i read jeff loomis once auditioned for frank sinatra, and sinatra basically said he wasnt good enough. i dont know the logistics of that, but i think warrel told me.
anyway, im out like muhammad ali in a staring contest
:lol:

*in the words of Lewis Black*
"And I want you to wear tin foil... so we know who you are."

As for Frank Sinatra... Yeah, damn dude, first death metal band I ever heard. I gotta thank my dad for playing their killer stuff around me for as long as I remember.

Unfunny.