New fan in New York..............

TLP1

New Metal Member
Aug 29, 2002
New York
Visit site
I saw the Iron Maidens for the first time at Paladinos on 8/24 and they were UNBELIEVABLE. I live in New York and I was visiting California. I met some people who told me that they were going to see them and they invited my friend and me to go along.

I thought that it was very cool that there was a female Iron Maiden tribute band (and I loved the name), but I had no idea how perfectly they would play Iron Maiden, note for note. And the show was spectacular.

You girls MUST come to New York. I am telling everyone here how amazing the Iron Maidens are and emailing them a link to the webpage.

And the bands before the Iron Maidens were quite good too. It was so refreshing to here real rock music.

Gee, and I only flew in from Tennessee...

BTW, welcome to the boards!

It's nice to know I wasn't the only one that thought the Maidens performance was flawless last weekend!

It appears we have an Iron Maidens fan club New York chapter in the making...
;)

As long as the Maidens wouldn't mind, I wouldn't mind sending anyone a copy of the show. I haven't done anything with any of the shows I shot yet, I wanted to edit a video kind of like the one's Danny Draven has done, but my editing system sucks at the moment, but I'm currently upgrading that, so we'll see!

Originally posted by Mike Heenan
As long as the Maidens wouldn't mind, I wouldn't mind sending anyone a copy of the show. I haven't done anything with any of the shows I shot yet, I wanted to edit a video kind of like the one's Danny Draven has done, but my editing system sucks at the moment, but I'm currently upgrading that, so we'll see!

Ummmmm... get a mac? hehhehehehh

I'd love a copy of the video; my footage came out really really dark... :(

hmm, I should get a Mac huh? :) Funny, I was just looking in the Mac store last week, the PowerMacs look really cool. Especially the 22 inch HD display, now that is awesome. Nikki... :) Did you see any of the other stuff I shot? Mark should have them hopefully. I'm still looking for tape one from 14 Below, though I doubt that'll surface. My tapes from Paladino's turned out pretty good I thought. I'll be bringing those tapes out to the next show if I make it there, and I can give you all copies then if you want

I'll be bringing those tapes out to the next show if I make it there, and I can give you all copies then if you want
Hey Mike, you think you can make it out here to New York to give me a copy? :D The weather has been really nice the past few days................

Originally posted by Mike Heenan
hmm, I should get a Mac huh? :) Funny, I was just looking in the Mac store last week, the PowerMacs look really cool. Especially the 22 inch HD display, now that is awesome. Nikki... :) Did you see any of the other stuff I shot? Mark should have them hopefully. I'm still looking for tape one from 14 Below, though I doubt that'll surface. My tapes from Paladino's turned out pretty good I thought. I'll be bringing those tapes out to the next show if I make it there, and I can give you all copies then if you want

Macs with 22 inch displays = megadroolage

I'm planning on attending the 9/14 Maidens show... iff'n yer bringin' copies of the footage, don't forget a copy for the once and former bass player...

I'll bring a few copies of the show if I make it down this Saturday. Right now it doesnt look like I will as I haven't heard from my friend yet, but I hope that I do.

It does look like I will be there on Saturday, but still not 100% sure. But, how many copies should I bring? 1 for Mel and 1 for Red Shirt right? Anyone else?

Be sure to bring one for Chickinson, too. She'll want to see. :)

What are we talking about? :D