New York in June!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey Maidens!

Long time no chat! Had chatted with MiniMurray awhile back and she mentioned about the New York city stuff. Told her that I and a few others may have to make a road trip to see you all.

You just have to keep me informed of what the dates are. Got some auto racing to see a few weekends that month also. Need to get my calendar all organized.

Stewart 'SIT'

drumslut said:
Good luck. New York needs a good kick in the ass! Especially the Yankees!

Oooooooo. Thems fightin' words, drumslut. NEW YORK KICKS ASS!!! And as for the Yankees.........

Well, actually I despise the Yankees. I am a Met fan, myself. It may not be the logical choice, but at least I'm loyal. :D

TLP1 said:
Oooooooo. Thems fightin' words, drumslut. NEW YORK KICKS ASS!!! And as for the Yankees.........

Well, actually I despise the Yankees. I am a Met fan, myself. It may not be the logical choice, but at least I'm loyal. :D

Actually, I agree that the Yankees are a great team, and will probably be World Series Champions in 2003. But I live in LA (born and raised in So. Cal.) and work in Century City, where there is a huge concentration of NY transplants who still can't accept the fact that they're NOT in NY anymore! They continued to wear Yankees hats during the 2002 World Series, won of course by a CALIFORNIA team! F 'em!

No Long Island dates????? :cry:

Well, I am happy that you guys are coming out here. I will at least be able to get into the city on June 18. Hopefully this will be the first of many New York tours. And hopefully, next time, instead of being a New York mini tour, it will be a New York MEGA tour :)