New York in June!?!?!?!?!?!

TLP1

New Metal Member
Aug 29, 2002
New York
Visit site
Could it be???

I was out in California last summer and saw the Iron Maidens for the first time at Paladinos. I thought that they were one of the coolest bands that I had ever seen. I even posted something on this board (New Fan In New York....). I subscribed to their mailing list. Today, I opened up my inbox and there was an email from the Iron Maidens. Obviously, most of the info in previous emails never applied to me, but I always read them anyway. This time was different: JUNE NEW YORK TOUR DATES PENDING.

Am I dreaming? Is it true?

YOU GUYS HAVE TO COME OUT HERE!!!!!!!!! :hotjump:

Any details yet on where, when, etc.?

TLP1 said:
Could it be???

I was out in California last summer and saw the Iron Maidens for the first time at Paladinos. I thought that they were one of the coolest bands that I had ever seen. I even posted something on this board (New Fan In New York....). I subscribed to their mailing list. Today, I opened up my inbox and there was an email from the Iron Maidens. Obviously, most of the info in previous emails never applied to me, but I always read them anyway. This time was different: JUNE NEW YORK TOUR DATES PENDING.

Am I dreaming? Is it true?

YOU GUYS HAVE TO COME OUT HERE!!!!!!!!! :hotjump:

Any details yet on where, when, etc.?

It's sometime mid June...for a full week including two weekends. I don't have the dates in front of me and couldn't post them anyway because they are not set. Our Washington dates got postponed twice due to the promoter so I'd hate to post info that is innacurate after people buy plane tix etc....but if it's a go, it's mid june for a week or so.

Bruce Chickinson said:
It's sometime mid June...for a full week including two weekends. I don't have the dates in front of me and couldn't post them anyway because they are not set. Our Washington dates got postponed twice due to the promoter so I'd hate to post info that is innacurate after people buy plane tix etc....but if it's a go, it's mid june for a week or so.

Thanks Bruce! I do really hope that you come out here. I spread the word about the Iron Maidens when I got back to NY last year, so I know that there are others who would come see you also. We will be waiting.

P.S. Cool siganature. I love that quote from Roosevelt. :)

The Iron Maidens are on Nikstock's band schdule.Check out www.nikstock.com. I've been to Nikstock(a.k.a. the 100 kegger) once a year for the last 5 years.This party fuckin rules,I really hope The Iron Maidens can make it!!!!!!

WOW! I sure hope the band is able to pull this off come June :headbang: Right around when Maiden will be gearing up for their NA tour too :tickled:

Guess I won't have to fly out to LA afterall :D

I'll spread the word around at the official Maiden BB when it's back up and running. I'm a regular over there the past few years and we have tons of folks from Jersey,NY and PA.

Any chance you'll also hit Philly during this trip? :wave:

Still trying to fill those last few dates. Thanks for all the leads sent in by y'all!!!!! Anyone have some leads on clubs in the Connecticut, Mass, or Pennsylvania areas? Even Ohio would do! That's just a short 6 hour drive! Please forward to one of us Maidens or PM us or just list em here! Let's invade that East Coast!!!!!!:hotjump::yell::hotjump::Spin:

Doodoobubbachuck said:
Still trying to fill those last few dates. Thanks for all the leads sent in by y'all!!!!! Anyone have some leads on clubs in the Connecticut, Mass, or Pennsylvania areas? Even Ohio would do! That's just a short 6 hour drive! Please forward to one of us Maidens or PM us or just list em here! Let's invade that East Coast!!!!!!:hotjump::yell::hotjump::Spin:

Maybe Jaxx in Springfield VA would be interested? They have a LOT of acts come through, and I think you gals would be right up their alley...

You could always drive down here to Clarksville/Nashville TN and do a show for the troops... should I check to see when the 101st might be returning?

Doodoobubbachuck said:

Here are some places in PA to look into kiddo.

Hazleton --- Cousins or maybe Shananigans
Wilkes-Barre- The Woodlands or Murrays Inn
Scranton --- Tinks
Pittston --- Voodoo lounge ( might only be a strip club )
*let me check on those last two I mentioned*

Allentown --- Crocodile Rock
Philly --- TONS!

Also, check out maybe The Wreckroom In Jersey. Another maiden tribute band (Piece of Mind) play there sometimes. They also played in Brooklyn about 2 weeks ago ..... Lamours.

Good luck to ya. I'll be glad to help out anyway I can. Maybe get e-mail addresses to these places or whatever else :headbang: