I want to restore my previous drive

zafaralikhan14@gmail.com

New Metal Member
Nov 15, 2009
Hello,

I am using drive Image2002. I mistakenly give the command "Copy Drive" and canceled when the computer restarted and drive image ran but unfortunately my whole drive deleted. I was assuming that it'll create the backup of my drive to another drive.

I was having very important data on it. Can you please let me know that how can I recover my previous drive?

Anxiously waiting for the reply

Thanks & best regards

I would recommend immersing your hard disk in a bucket of warm soapy water for 72hrs. That should restore all user data, profiles and settings.

Don't forget to remove it from the PC first and disconnect from the mains supply.

Good luck!

lol very nice :)

Though I'm curious as to what kinda person would actually come to "Ultimate Metal Forums" after google-ing and actually think they have the software company's forum :p Especially after seeing the rest of the threads on this forum :p

I want a PowerQuest speedboat!

2135883_1.jpg

That's the way forward guys........get a load of boats and we can form our own race team too! See ya at the next venue! hahahaha!

Funnily enough though with so many metal guys working in IT (Volcane and myself to name but two) we could probably set up a little sideline here.