I want to see pictures of you lovely people!!!

I smile when no one else is around. Otherwise I might loose my tr00 3v1L image. :D :loco:

This is the more normal me.:Smug: :loco:

1062177664076.jpeg

EagleFlyFree said:
WHOAAH cheek overload!! can i poke your cheeks? can i? can i?? :p
heh so where is the fat ugly housewife you were crying out you were? possibly behind that hottie in the front? ;-)

Wtf is wrong with my cheeks?? I told you, that I was drunk, when that pic was taken, so that's why I look so stupid :Smug:

And you still can't see anything else than my face, so don't come here telling me, that I'm not fat!

Tut Ankh Amon said:
@tara: ok, im starting to get pissed off because i cant seem to find metalhead women here in brazil that think the same way :p

heeeey I am a metalhead woman in Brasil!!! :loco:

stupid um eating my posts!

@Thomas: shh don't let Patty see that!! :p j/k

@Killin: we're still waiting for the eminence to post her pretty face :)

@Tarja: don't worry, your cheeks aren't beaten even by Bizarre's! and that's saying a lot :p

@Nephtys: nice!! though the pic you sent me (the one you had posted in the first picture thread) was better!

@the bunch of fuzzy assed monkeys (cause they're probably all together in one of them's place laughing): die squished all of you :p

oookay, hold on to your hats cowboys and cowgirls, cause here comes the 2nd biggest heat source in the solar system since the sun!!!!
by her request, i bring you ¤Killin!!

Image143.jpg

@Cris: i hope i didn't make you feel like a pop star coming to the stage :-D

Nice to see some 'updated' pics here :) Especially on Bizarre and Janina cause they are sooo rare :p

my pics are comming... sometime when I got some decent :)

bizarre said:
I smile when no one else is around. Otherwise I might loose my tr00 3v1L image. :D :loco:

This is the more normal me.:Smug: :loco:

1062177664076.jpeg

damn bizzare looks WAY too similar to a friend of mines wife. except about 5-8 years younger. and yes, thats a good thing.

and no bizarre, im not drunk:p

COB666: Could post those pics of you a bit more, please. Pleasepleaseplease... :D

Killin: Whoah someone's looking good...Well, you probably knew that already. :)

And thanks for the compliment, yetti. I guess. ;)

And my mighty pirate is still looking good, as always. Interesting pics. :D

Reactions: †_Aragorth_†