I want to travel in Australia and NZ

"If you want tropical weather, go to Cairns or Townsville. If you want semi-tropical temperate weather, go to Brisbane. It gets really hot there but not humid. Brisbane is actually a pretty cool place weatherwise. Sydney is great, but it gets really humid. Canberra is terrible. Melbourne is fine too, not as warm as Brisbane or Sydney as a rule and less humid. Adelaide is hot all the time, except in winter when its hot in the day and freezing fucking cold at night."

Yeah, forget about Perth, because WA is not really part of the proper Australia.

Perth is hot, and boring, there are never any metal gigs, and the only band there is Scourge. It is not satisfactorily elevated enough for my liking, nor is it windy, cold or rainy.

I recomend coming to Canberra, where it is fucking cold in winter, stay away in summer though, sometimes it even gets above 30.

Thanks for the tips about weather.
I personally think Canada, along with russia, have the coldest fucking winter in the universe. When it's windy here in Quebec city it go as low as -35. Summer are not terrible either where I live. Around 20s :(

Perth is quite nice. It's small, under 2 million people, and it's pretty clean. In the summer it can get to the high 40's, but there's a prevailing southerly that cools things down nicely. In winter it doesn't get too cold. Rarely drops below zero, and it doesn't rain all the time like bloody Melbourne. :loco:

Canadian guy, I think that Finland has colder winters than Canada. I was there a couple of winters ago and it was down to minus 48. That was without the wind. :OMG:

Soul of a new Machine said:
Thanks for the tips about weather.
I personally think Canada, along with russia, have the coldest fucking winter in the universe. When it's windy here in Quebec city it go as low as -35. Summer are not terrible either where I live. Around 20s :(

i'm moving to regina in about 2 weeks. i hear that it gets down to -35 there too. I'M GOING TO DIIIIIEEEEEE!!!! :cry: