"I Was Buried... in Mount Pleasant Cemetery" (Song #4, The GREEN Album)

Another awesome song. :kickass:

As much as I love hearing all these new songs, I hope this is the last one you put out because I would like to hear the rest of the songs for the first time when I get the CD in the mail. And I know that I wouldn't be able to stop myself from listening to them if they were posted.

So far I'm 0 for 4 with the new songs. I'm hoping the album is a grower and will be a different experience with cd quality sound. I think Woods may have evolved beyond my personal tastes though. Again, this is only 4 songs (3 of them sounding sort of similar to me) and I'm sure the rest of the album has plenty to offer. Got my 'retro' shirt in the mail today. Awesome!

Did I hear a mention of Glenn Gould? Kickass! This is totally NOT what I was expecting (I got psyched out by the "green/spring" thing, was expecting a lot of acoustic stuff like Pursuit), instead its totally doomy and I LOVE it, been digging tons of doom of late, and tis the season. Not to say that its not Woods, totally is... but yeah, the crushing doom came out big time and I'm loving every second of it.

Great song, didn't bludgeon me over the head quite like "Wet Leather" did, but was still pretty solid. Loved the slow build up really created a good atmosphere for the song. Although tempted I'm not going to listen to any of the other songs posted here. I'm going to wait until I have the CD in my hand so I can get the full effect.

Joel