WOODS 4: The GREEN Album Studio Updates / Pre-order Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoked! I've only listened to "Everything I Touch..." so far. Been wanting to wait for the rest until I had the CD in hand. It has been difficult. Looking forward to finding out what the bonus disc is as well.

Btw, I'm also digging the new scheme.

Wow...an incredible evolution for this Canadian band, which sees their sound expanding to a variety of new areas. More melancholy, more doom, more introspection, more melody and just as much atmosphere and darkness as before...'The Green Album' is a fantastic leap forward for Woods Of Ypres. Somewhere between Paradise Lost, Type O Negative and Agalloch...maybe.

and
***This limited edition double-CD version adds the 'Slaughter Of The Seoul' album from Korean death/thrash/black metal band Necramyth, which is actually tied into the 'The Green Album' conceptually and artistically, and who Woods member David Gold drummed with for a time.***

SURPRISE! Wait 'till you hear it, see it!

I think the two albums compliment each other wonderfully. W4: "The GREEN Album" is like a cup of green tea for the soul and NECRAMYTH - "Slaughter of the Seoul" is like a bottle of Korean booze, to the face!

DG - \w/

Novembers Paul

The Necramyth is BAD ASS. Heavy as hell!!!!

Problem I have, I ripped it for my iPod, and I don't know what to use as the cover art. hahaha

Hey Paul,

Use this:

WOYCD2b.jpg

:kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.