"Wet Leather", song #7 from W4: The GREEN Album

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca

Pre-order now! The first 1000 discs will ship in mid-November. All the details below...

Thanks!

DG - \w/

For W4: The GREEN Album - Please send (well hidden cash, check or money order):
$20 CAD within Canada
$20 USD to the USA
$20 USD to the rest of the world (15 Euros where preferred)
NOTE: All prices INCLUDE shipping.

To:

David Gold / The GREEN Album
44 Poplar Ave
Sault Ste. Marie, ON,
P6B 2W7, CANADA

Or paypal sent to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

The first (and ONLY the first) 1000 copy pressing of W4: The GREEN Album will come included with a special bonus disc, free (!) in a 2 CD package!

This is our incentive to you to pre-order direct from us, and get one of these first limited edition copies (1000) of the 2 CD GREEN Album package.

I cannot yet reveal the contents of the 2nd disc, but only say that it is significant and of quality added value to this package, at no extra cost to you, but to acknowledge our thanks for your pre-ordering, and your belief in WOODS OF YPRES! \w/ :kickass: All art and layout has been done by the great Travis Smith and it has turned out dark, poetic and crushingly beautiful! :ill:

We are now only weeks away from shipping the pre-orders and the first 1000 will go fast, and be gone! All the envelopes have been addressed as I await the delivery of the first 1000 copies, mid-November, maybe even sooner!

Please pre-order direct from the band to take advantage of this deal we offer. Thank you!

DG - \w/

As posted on the other thread, here are the pre-ordering details below:

Here's an art preview:

WOY42f2.jpg

WOYBackb.jpg

WOYband1.jpg

UPDATE, October 15 2009: The album has now been sent to mastering. We are only weeks away! btw - the art and layout being designed by Travis Smith is CRUSHINGLY beautiful, and relevant to the story. Anticipate! Salivate! Desire! It's coming! :kickass: DG - w/

At this time I would like to announce that we are now accepting pre-orders for WOODS 4: "The GREEN Album".

Please send (well hidden cash, check or money order):
$20 CAD within Canada
$20 USD to the USA
$20 USD to the rest of the world (15 Euros where preferred)
NOTE: All prices INCLUDE shipping.

To:

David Gold / The GREEN Album
44 Poplar Ave
Sault Ste. Marie, ON,
P6B 2W7, CANADA

Or paypal sent to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

- Please include your full postal mailing address and your e-mail address. - You will receive e-mail confirmation of your order.
- All pre-orders envelopes will be pre-addressed and will be shipped asap as soon as the CDs are delivered to us from the factory.
- Pre-ordering will get you a copy long before the CD shops and distros will have it in stock.

Having survived this long as an independent band since 2002, we greatly appreciate listener support in helping us make our fourth album a reality.

+ Please spread the word! We're hard at work. A massive, lean, mean and GREEN monster of an album is on it's way!

David Gold - w/
WOODS OF YPRES

www.woodsofypres.ca
www.myspace.com/woodsofypres
www.facebook.com/DavidYpres
www.youtube.com/DavidYpres
www.twitter.com/DavidYpres

Last edited by a moderator:
I can hear someone has been listening to a little Type O, no? Just like the other two, love it! Can't believe how long this album is, its going to be so kickass.

I guess I'm in the minority as I didn't like that song at all. Oh well, it's a long album so I'm sure there will be a ton of stuff I'm gonna love. Still looking forward to it!

Holy fuck wow! That was totally devastating! What an amazing track that wrenched up some terrible emotions deep inside of me. The vokills were just right on and were so emotional. Just an all around stand out song on whats going to be my favourite album of the year!

Joel

The first thing I'm gonna go when I get this CD is turn out all the lights, burn one, lie down on my bed, and see where the album takes me. I imagine its going to be one hell of a ride!

Joel

I don't listen to Type O much anymore. I like the homage, but I prefer the vocals on the other 2 songs. I am sure i will enjoy the album.