I was just wondering...

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
A moment of Honesty: Nevermore is my second favorite... I do like In Flames more, but I have nothing in common with the poeple on that board... (I won't even TELL you about the time I had on the Blind Guardian board...)
whaaaaaaaattttttt?????????:mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :(
come on man!!!!!!@@#$@#@#@@@@no i won't stand for that!!!!!!!!!! NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The singer of sinergy is a woman AND she's an asian-american living in finland! Talk about an interesting mix! and hey, I just read on the sinergy messageboard that they'll tour the states in march/april!!!!!!!!!!!

...And what's this about a new arch enemy singer...?

A female singer with arch enemy... huh? What's the deal?

Yes, it is indeed true. The new singer is a girl, and like I as well as Zagel said, her name is Angela Gossow. She was never in any other popular band. She's from germany, so she was in the undergound metal scene in Germany in a few bands if I remember correctly. She is very very good as well(she blows John Liiva out of the water in my opinion). Have you heard anyhting off of their new album Wages of Sin? It's only been released in Japan, and that was probably over 6 months ago. I downloaded the album, and it is brilliant. Download the songs Ravenous(which rivals my favourite Arch Enemy song Silverwing), Enemy Within, theres lots off the new album that are good. Actually the whole album is incredible! Their website www.archenemy.net has info on the album if you're interested. Also, the newest edition of BW&BK(issue #56) has an article/interview with Angela Gossow. Should be a good read.

By the way, all should go see the remake of Ocean's Eleven. It is very good.