I was observed from people in a flying balloon, while I was on the toilet..

Felix Neumann

Sep 14, 2008
Germany
www.youtube.com
That´s the first time, that happen to me..you can belive me:)

I sit on the toilet..having a shit and I hear 20 meters over me.."Hallooo". What da fuck ?? :loco: They observed me by having toilet business..Hello??

Gimme a´Shotgun and ich destroy the Balloon:kickass:

whatever you had in your drink: I want one of those :heh:

or maybe your toilet looks like that ...
scrubs3-24.jpg

Thats what I want to know. How did they see you Felix?

We have a sloping roof and the huge toilet windows is perfectliy to watch from above. But who can scheduling a flying balloon with a happy Family in it, accidentaly observing me by having big business ?? I´m sure they saw my dick too..:lol: This Ballon was so fuckin near..20 meters above me..wtf!

That never happened before in History of Mankind..i´m so sure. That´s why I wanna share my advenure with you Metal bros:headbang:

We have a sloping roof and the huge toilet windows is perfectliy to watch from above. But who can scheduling a flying balloon with a happy Family in it, accidentaly observing me by having big business ?? I´m sure they saw my dick too..:lol: This Ballon was so fuckin near..20 meters above me..wtf!

That never happened before in History of Mankind..i´m so sure. That´s why I wanna share my advenure with you Metal bros:headbang:

Oh, a skylight! (that's what those windows are called) Hahahahahahahaha, that's fantastic dude, what are the chances... :lol: