I wish Inearthed would be re-recorded

chainek

Nails or Flippers..?
Feb 14, 2002
U.S. Georgia
www.geocities.com
I'm in no way trying to troll. But I can say I wasn't very happy with Hate Crew Deathroll. I wish the band would re-record many of the great Inearthed songs and release them on a special album. I really miss there old style. :cry: They had some beautiful stuff.

why would you want to go back? thats doesnt really make alot of sense to me. maybe im an idiot but who cares. Oh and by the way HATECREW is an excellent album in my opinion

bodomite said:
they will NEVER do this i already asked ahhaha
Hehehe, figures. I suppose I wouldn't want to either if I where them. Nothing worse than going back to old material when you could be writing new stuff.

And by the way, nothing against Hate Crew Deathroll. I realize alot of people like it.

The reason why I would like them to go back and re-record old material is because I like it better than some of there newer material. And I would like to hear it in good quality too. And Alexi's vocal skills have seriously improved. And now they would have Janne on the keyboard.

Just tired of listening to crappy 24bitrate mp3's to have to listen to some of my favorite songs. :)