I Won Hbb!!!!!!!!

Well all, it actually looks like i'll have 3 extra tickets available for the show. I got the question right, my friend in Ohio did, and my g/f in muskegon michigan did. She actually found the answer for me. Anyway, us 3 are going, but have 3 extra tickets. Maybe just meet someone outside the show to give them tickets? Let me know people. Otherwise, i'll just give them to whoever is standing outside the Agora Hall.

Yes, my firends, I just won two tickets to Thursday's Headbanger's Ball concert. How cool is this? The 92.3 Extreme Team (a local radio station) was going to an undisclosed location to give out ten pairs of tickets. Then they said they were going to the suburb I live in. I knew there was only one place they would go, so I went there. I actually got there about ten minutes before they did. While they were waiting for the location to be broadcast they asked who was the biggest Godsmack fan (I don't have a fucking clue who they are). Then they asked who was just going to see Anthrax. I said I am. After they gave our a pair to a guy who said Rikki Rachman was the first host of the Ball (he wasn't, by the way, Adam Wingerhair was), they asked what they should do for the second pair. I said give 'em to me, I'm the guy who's only going to see Anthrax. The guy thought about it for a minute, and gave me the tickets. This is so fucking cool.

AlexStomp said:
Remember Domminick?

I remember him.
But was it Domminick who had to be Anthrax's roadie, and shave Scott? And have John throw a basketball at the back of his head?