"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

Joonas can you just wait till you hear the album to judge it? I swear you have made like 3 dozens predictions on how it will be already based off of random shit and none of the actual music.

YELLOW/BROWN RRF PART 2 CONFIRMED.

But actually shit I'm really feeling the hype now....

I see thousands of new annoying bullshit posts coming from Joonas again. Won't visit that thread anymore because of your annoying girly shit.

I opened this thread and was met with to many post starting with Joonas his avatar...

to joonas...your post are all TLDR, they clutter the screen.

YELLOW/BROWN RRF PART 2 CONFIRMED.

But actually shit I'm really feeling the hype now....

I pray to god it isnt another FART like RRF (I know arcane likes some parts and its technical, i agree, but its an overall FART)

I still don't get how many people think that when they don't like the Cover Art the album will be shit. Then I'd hate Something Wild and Follow The Reaper and my favourite Album would be Halo Of Blood.
The Cover is created by another, not to COB related Artist. Then, how the hell is the cover art related to the "quality" of the music itself? They should do a plain black or white cover with nothing on it,
that people like Joonas are not able to talk any bullshit speculation about it.

(I know arcane likes some parts and its technical, i agree, but its an overall FART)
A few? I think it's their second best album! :lol:

I still don't get how many people think that when they don't like the Cover Art the album will be shit. Then I'd hate Something Wild and Follow The Reaper and my favourite Album would be Halo Of Blood.
The Cover is created by another, not to COB related Artist. Then, how the hell is the cover art related to the "quality" of the music itself? They should do a plain black or white cover with nothing on it,
"Many" is the wrong word. Joonas is the only one who can judge about an album and knows everything about an album before listening to it. He simply needs to look at the cover and can tell you trees, atmosphere and shit. And he knows the length, tempo,content, feeling and used atmosphere of any song just by reading the song titles.
All other guys are being ironic.

He would still manage to come up with something for a plain black album...

"Alexi is in a dark place, his soul is dark! He has been walking through the woods at night feeling the leaves brush on his face. I can feel his pain"

etc...:lol:

It really seems that Antti ist going to be the new full-time member. Blackstar Amplification (his Amp Endorsement) confirmed on their FB Page that he is the new member of COB.

It really seems that Antti ist going to be the new full-time member. Blackstar Amplification (his Amp Endorsement) confirmed on their FB Page that he is the new member of COB.

Member might still be just a temporary member. It's possible though. Personally I wouldn't have anything against it.

"Alexi is in a dark place, his soul is dark! He has been walking through the woods at night feeling the leaves brush on his face. I can feel his pain"

You got it all wrong, Joonas isn't a 15 year old emo faggot who listens to Linkin Park and relates to Final Fantasy characters.

Joonas is the only one who can judge about an album and knows everything about an album before listening to it.

You're just jealous! Go masturbate your wristbands elsewhere!

trees, atmosphere and shit.

HAHAHAH :rofl: joonas in 3 words :rofl:

Kinda dislike that, imo he doesnt fit the profile...

You got it all wrong, Joonas isn't a 15 year old emo faggot who listens to Linkin Park and relates to Final Fantasy characters.
You're just jealous! Go masturbate your wristbands elsewhere!

Are you trolling? :lol: Cuz he sure does sound like a 15 year old emo girl who listens to Linkin Park and relates to Final Fantasy characters :lol::lol::lol:

Alexander:lol::lol:

(just to troll more)

Anyway, I don't mind if he will be back or not, I liked that guy too, as I liked Roope

I'd prefer the guy who he gave his green pinstriped jackson to, he fits

but we are talking about x-factor though

I'm admiring the artwork and I think holy fuck, they don't really mean this is as 'fuck the trees, lakes and atmosphere,' and burn it all away literally? On a serious note I'm fucking spell-bound by this hypnotic artwork, really love it, the contrast of light+dark is so weird, now can't wait to hear how the music is like...

The album cover is freaking incredible!! Its easily one of their best covers already. Really hoping it matches some tremendous music on the album. And while it doesn't fit the exact "Dark" definition Alexi mentioned, it has a very ominous and desolate feel to it. Perhaps some Melodies will have this same haunted feel to them. Im really anxious to hear how this image and vibe sounds within the songs.

I think the title of the album is pretty good, and very Bodom like as well. These guys are some crazy booze hounds after all. Fits their style and band image. Song titles are ok. iHurt kinda sounds Emo. And Suicide Bomber is a little too "Heavy Metal" sounding for COB. All for Nothing and Prayer for the Afflicted are sweet titles. And Im guessing Widdershins is an inside joke for them?