"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

I got a mail from MadSupply, the cd is being packed :D
Yes! Me too. But I doubt that the parcel will reach Russia for a couple of days.

b3a8b683358b.jpg

Holy crap you bought a lot :lol::lol::lol: But 250€ is not the CD, you've apparently bought the whole shop, at least all that has Bodom on it!

At this point an actual "leak" is highly unlikely. At best someone gets it a day before release and uploads it, but likely it's waiting until saturday.

Also, Webmaster with the banhammer incoming the second a leak link appears here :lol:

Holy crap you bought a lot :lol::lol::lol: But 250€ is not the CD, you've apparently bought the whole shop, at least all that has Bodom on it!

At this point an actual "leak" is highly unlikely. At best someone gets it a day before release and uploads it, but likely it's waiting until saturday.

Also, Webmaster with the banhammer incoming the second a leak link appears here :lol:

More like a warning hammer IIRC :D. Not sure, but I have a feeling most people have got through with a warning and a deleted comment.

Might consider having an extra cup of tea with a sandwich if I get desperate enough :kickass:

fuck it i couldnt help checking out the 90 second previews on the japanese itunes. all for nothing sounds like it will be by far the best song on the album. if you're looking for atmosphere and melody, there's tonnes of it there. best alexi solo i've heard in ages too.