"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

Joke4joker, download iTunes and set it that you're from Japan. That way I can hear the samples and it's 5:46pm here.

I see a very good potential on some songs like My Bodom, Suicide, All for Nothing, Widdershins... BUT it seems that what prevails in this album is the 'noisy music' that bores me.

It seems like all the verses for this album has the same drum patterns, that classic nonstop of Jaska. I don't know so much about music and stuff but doesn't sound so original as all the previous albums. I thought they seek that young energy but I can't barely see it.

Anyway, I want to hear all the album to give a proper review, but I'm concerned about this not-so-new style of COB.

honestly if the rest of all for nothing is as good as that preview i will be stoked. not too fussed about the rest. completely agree with multran about the drums. that slow plodding double kick is getting so tiresome. it was bad in RRF as well. i feel like if he changed up the pace a little more it could really improve some of these songs.

I see a very good potential on some songs like My Bodom, Suicide, All for Nothing, Widdershins... BUT it seems that what prevails in this album is the 'noisy music' that bores me.

It seems like all the verses for this album has the same drum patterns, that classic nonstop of Jaska. I don't know so much about music and stuff but doesn't sound so original as all the previous albums. I thought they seek that young energy but I can't barely see it.

Anyway, I want to hear all the album to give a proper review, but I'm concerned about this not-so-new style of COB.

Suicide Bomber was released already, search Youtube.

Prayer for the Afflicted sounds good, reminds me a bit of Scream for Silence. All for Nothing is beautiful. One of the best verse riffs I can remember ever hearing. Also Alexi's solo is one of his best in ages like someone already said.

What's his best solo in your opinion? Vote now! Pick an album at least since there's way too many songs to choose from
http://strawpoll.me/5610737
ps: just realized In the Shadows has no solo wtf

honestly if the rest of all for nothing is as good as that preview i will be stoked. not too fussed about the rest. completely agree with multran about the drums. that slow plodding double kick is getting so tiresome. it was bad in RRF as well. i feel like if he changed up the pace a little more it could really improve some of these songs.

Is that, dude :)
Even in HCDR there was that packa packa drum patterns but it wasn't so annoying :p