"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

Am I the only one who thinks that the guitar solos in All For Nothing sound like they came from Slash?
You could put them in any Guns N Roses song none would recognize that it isn't Slash.

Hold your Tongue has a fcking nice intro of drums and I love it, but is not COB style at all, seems like a cover.

I think Suicide Bomber is the song that captures all COB elements in one song. I love the vocals on the chorus, so devilish.

Holy mother of all fucks, All for Nothing is better than expected, full of beauty, melodies. I see a lost mind in this one.

At least the whole record ends up with Black Winter Day that it is indeed a great song, with no flaws at all :)

'All For Nothing' could possibly be my favourite slow bodom track. Absolutely beautiful. Still not sure how I feel about the double kick part though. Reminds me a little of the thrashier parts in RTHAB. 'Widdershins' ended up disappointing me. There are some good ideas but the structure of the song doesn't really make sense and ends up being a bit of a mess. I didn't think much of 'My Bodom' in the previews but man did this end up being a proper track. From about mid-way through til the end it kicks up a gear something severe.

Prayer is an okay song, but I hate the power metalish sound of keyboard :rofl: Horns feels like an attempt to sound brutal :rofl:D Hold Your Tongue reminded me of Bodom the most, but the ending is awful. All For Nothing end solo is nothing special, feels like attempt of 80's glam sound (The Local Band??). Widdershins and My Bodom sounded surprisingly boring...and I don't care to listen to covers until tomorrow.

At the end of horns right now....and I'm feeling good about the album so far, but I'm feeling like this song or at least a part of it was a rehash of a song from HoB. I can't name it right now because I'm drunk...what else better to do when listening to a new Bodom album...but I digress.... on to the next one...

At the end of horns right now....and I'm feeling good about the album so far, but I'm feeling like this song or at least a part of it was a rehash of a song from HoB. I can't name it right now because I'm drunk...what else better to do when listening to a new Bodom album...but I digress.... on to the next one...

waste of skin. at least that's what i thought.