"I Worship Chaos" Discussion Thread

What the fuck, why didn't they play that much songs from HoB when it came out? Damaged Beyond Repair and All Twisted would have been pretty fucking rad live.

They normally play ~14/15 songs at most in roughly 75 minutes. So either they actually played a 90 minute set or there are tons of medleys and they played everything at 150%. So the 20 songs are nice. They won't play as long when they co-headline with Lamb of God probably though.
And they really should add some more songs they haven't played in a while.

havent reviewed the songs after the release but i think everything is been said. I can see clearly everybody has his own taste. some enjoy the wholes record, somes dont feel anything about it. some loves my bodom song while some hate it. heres my rates using critaria matrix i made in 2013 :
1- Suicide Bomber 90%
2- Widdershin 89%
3- Horn 86%
4- My bodom 83%
5- All for nothing 78%
6- Prayer for the afflicted 73%
7- I hurt 70%
8- Holde your tongue 65%
9- Morrigan 62%
10- I worship chaos 42%

Lower rating does not mean the song isnt good. It just means it less bodom elements in it. i'm loving "Hold your tongue" it has incredible solos and amazing chorus but its sounds rock in role (not bodom).. if you know what i mean

I have a weird feeling about this album. I do like it and has some really cool parts, problem is... can't really tell the songs appart, at least not yet. My Bodom kinda, but based on the chorus alone, and Widdershins for a bad reason, it being the utterly worthless and boring ending breakdown.

For the time being my favourites are My Bodom, Hold Your Tongue and Suicide Bomber. I love the covers, with Mistress being no1 and as far as I'm concerned fit for the title of one of their best to date.

I als like both I Hurt and IWC, which surprises me because after the 1st listen I was like "WTF is this shit??".

I do agree with Arcane (both drunk and regular) on something: american Alexi sucks and I'm sick of the stupid hat.

Everybody of you suck except Sony" Jontzgu and Esa!

Fuck autocorrec... Da ich betrunken bin, die Sache auf deutsch.. Fick dich alexi! Fuck you und dein scheiß amerikanischen style! Komm mal klar und schmeiß deinen blöden Hut weg!

I puked against our town hall, the cops weren't satisfied 6. I'm arrested now. See ya tomorrow!

:lol::lol::lol: bitte mehr!

Hopefully someone will start uploading their live shows that start tomorrow, although I'm not sure we can expect something from China. Perhaps Japan or Australia, maybe.

It would be great though it they every expanded their setlist a bit. Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy and all these other guys play long shows.

My Bodom is weird. On one hand its structured terribly, like really fucking terribly, but for Alexi's vocal style and roughness it is one of his best choruses. It might a good opening track, they just come out and start doing the sound testing by playing My Bodom and then have Alexi show up right before the chorus starts and everyone would lose their shit.

My Bodom is weird. On one hand its structured terribly, like really fucking terribly, but for Alexi's vocal style and roughness it is one of his best choruses. It might a good opening track, they just come out and start doing the sound testing by playing My Bodom and then have Alexi show up right before the chorus starts and everyone would lose their shit.

Honestly My Bodom should have been the opening track with the sound sample from I Hurt at the beginning. Would make much more sense as Halo of Blood closed with a Bodom-themed track so it would be a great transition.

Also something that has been bothering me.......when are we going to get that damn Bananarama cover? Or is it just stuck in musical limbo?