Iced Earth and In Flames on LOUD!

Ecstatic Youth

...playing with fire
Did anyone here see LOUD yesterday(May 5)??
They had an interview with Jon Shaffer from Iced Earth and an interview with Bjorn and Peter from In Flames. They showed clips from the Toronto show too. They showed a little piece of Wolf and Pure Evil frm the show. And they showed a few clips of Bullet Ride from the show as well. And they played the video for Only For The Weak. So that all kicked a hell of alot of ass! Seeing those clips of the show made me want to freak out and and start head banging, but it was cut short as the clip's were tiny. DAMN concerts rule!

Just thought you might wanna know. DOn't know why.

Did anyone here go to that show in Toronto they were showing? It fucking ruled! Artifacts of the Black Rain and Wolf were fucking amazing!

I intended to reply to this a long time ago but it escaped my mind, so when I saw it today it felt only natural to reply.

BTW, both shows kicked ass

yes, ye sthey did

of the three bands, i thought in flames were the best. the intnsity that they can turn on the instant they start playing just boggles my mind. like, the second the first snare hit came in bullet ride(Which they opened with as you may remember) i just went bonkers. fuck! they were mighty good-like.
iced earth was awesome too though. just perfect on stage. wolf and coming curse made me shit myself.

the video for only for the weak is pretty cool
ever seen the video for Pinball Map? Its pretty cool too. Better IMO. it's like outside and near some water and in a forest. pretty cool stuff

Soilwork's As We SPeak is a really cool video. The production is better than the actualy video, but its still really cool

There was WAY too much feedback when IF played, and the guitars were kinda muddy so it sounded sloppy.IE played very tight, and after the third song there was NO feedback.But this is just my opinion.Still though, IF impressed me at that show and got me to buy two of their CDs.Jag Oanzer didn't convince me though.

retard>>> iapparently IF always don't sound too great live, ethir guitars are apparently out of tune a bit all the time and they can't really recreate their shit too great as they have like 5 layers of guitar most of the time. but they were intense. you have to give em that. what IF albums did you buy?

David>>> they're not? bitches! well, i suppose not. they didn't play much old stuff. i was hoping they would play dante's inferno or the stormrider trilogy. they didn't nad it sucked. stupid shaffer!

IF was really powerful, I bought Jester Race/black ash inheritance and Whoracle.I was upset that they didn't even write whoracle but it is still a kick ass album.

BTW,It doesn't matter that they don't play much of the old stuff, they got the best of it on Alive In Athens.Which is the best live album ever.IMO.

they didn't write the lyrics, I think mat sundin or niklas sundin did, he's from dark tranquilty(sp?)

New IE suck in YOUR opinion