Iced Earth / Children Of Bodom Tour Dates!!!!!!

\m/

I Die Slowly
Here's some great news!!!

ICED EARTH PROVE THEIR POWER ON THE BILLBOARD TOP 200

ICED EARTH makes a stunning entry onto the Billboard charts this week as their new album ‘THE GLORIOUS BURDEN’ debuts at #145 on the Top 200 Chart and captures the #4 spot on Billboard’s Top Independent Albums Chart.

The legends of U.S. metal are also making news around the globe, as the album debuts at #15 on the German charts, #24 in Austria, #30 in Finland and #77 in Switzerland.

These strong first-week sales numbers come directly on the heels of some other very impressive action for the band. The album is also being embraced by metal radio, as proven by their rapid ascent to the #1 position on CMJ’s Loud Rock chart and the print media action has been simply furious.

ICED EARTH are gearing up for a full-scale North American tour beginning April 18th with support coming from Children Of Bodom. Confirmed dates appear below. Also keep an eye out for the ICED EARTH TV spots now running nationwide on Uranium and Headbangers Ball!

ICED EARTH - NORTH AMERICAN TOUR 2004

with Children Of Bodom as support

April 18 - Columbus, OH @ Newport Music Hall

April 19 - St. Louis, MO @ Pop’s

April 20 - Chicago, IL @ Metro

April 21 - Minneapolis, MN @ Quest

April 23 - Detroit, MI @ Harpos

April 24 - Milwaukee, WI @ The Eagles Club

April 25 - Cleveland, OH @ Odeon

April 26 - Toronto, ON @ Government

April 28 - Montreal, QC @ The Medley

April 29 - New York, NY @ BB Kings

April 30 - Philadelphia, PA @ Trocadero

May 01 - Worcester, MA @ Palladium

May 02 - Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club

May 04 - Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade

May 05 - Orlando, FL @ House Of Blues

May 07 - New Orleans, LA @ House Of Blues

May 08 - Houston, TX @ Engine Room

May 09 - Austin, TX @ Backroom

May 10 - Dallas, TX @ Deep Ellum Live

May 12 - Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre

May 14 - Vancouver, BC @ Commodore Ballroom

May 15 - Seattle, WA @ Graceland

May 17 - San Francisco, CA @ Avalon

May 18 - Santa Ana, CA @ The Galaxy

May 19 - Phoenix, AZ (venue tba)

May 21 - Los Angeles, CA @ House Of Blues

Djöfull said:
IO envy you to have COB while in Europe we have just average powertruemetal bands...

I, on the other hand, am glad that they tour with Primal Fear in Europe, and not with a melodic Death Metal band (I prefer good singers), although I have to admit that Children Of Bodom are really good at what they do.

COBSteele02 said:
This is probably going to be the best concert of my life my 2 favorite bands in one night.

April 19th for me. :hotjump:
Fuck yeah dude. For some reason I was expecting another band to play besides just CoB, but whatever, I don't care, it'll still rock hard! It just gives them both more playing time!