Iced Earth European Tour 2004 dates

chazzyf

Feb 7, 2002
Manchester, UK
Just the one london date - but at least its not at the Scala :)

19.03.04 Antwerpen (B) - Hof Ter Loo
20.03.04 Hardenberg (NL) - Podium
21.03.04 London (UK) - Mean Fiddler
22.03.04 Paris (F) - Elysee Montmartre
23.03.04 Lyon (F) - Transbordeur
25.03.04 Madrid (ES) - Aqualung
26.03.04 Bergara (ES) - Sala Jam
27.03.04 Barcelona (ES) - Razzmatazz
29.03.04 Milan (I) - Rolling Stone
30.03.04 Pratteln (CH) - Z7
01.04.04 Köln (D) - E-Werk
02.04.04 Nürnberg (D) - Löwensall
03.04.04 Filderstadt (D) - Filharmonie
04.04.04 Wien (A) - Planet Music
06.04.04 Hamburg (D) - Docks
07.04.04 Malmö (S) - KB
08.04.04 Gothenburg (S) - Karen
09.04.04 Stockholm (S) - Arenan
11.04.04 Helsinki (FI) - Nosturi

New single : The Reckoning, out 27 oct 2003 (in Europe probably)
New album : The Glorious Burden, out 12 jan 2004

Where did you get these dates? I can't find it on Metal-Rules and there's no mention of it on the offical Iced Earth.

It's a real shame they couldn't headline the Ides Of March or Bloodstock 2004 though.
:erk:

It's also a shame that I'll probably be in South Africa while they're in Europe. ;-;

PopcornDave said:
Where did you get these dates? I can't find it on Metal-Rules and there's no mention of it on the offical Iced Earth.
I got it from a French mailing list and it was posted by a guy who runs a label over there. He got it from an official SPV Europe mailing.

I trust the source. I had kinda assumed that Neil (Iced Earth webmaster) would have the info too. :)

Eddie The Great said:
I've already tried ticketweb and ticketmaster and there's nothing on eaither of them. My guess is they won't go on sale for a while as it's still 6 months till the show.
True enough. Ticketmaster still haven't got AC/DC tickets and that's only 3 weeks away!

Eagle said:
Much as I love Iced Earth I still don't know if I'll be able to accept Timmy Owens as Matty Barlow's replacement.
Actually, I'm quite looking forward to it. I think a lot of the problem with Ripper era Priest wsa down to Glenn's song writing, rather than the vocals. He's certainly got the voice, I just don't think he was allowed to use it in Priest. Of course, I'll be able to make a better informed decision when I've actually heard The Glorious Burden, but for now, I'm reasonably upbeat about it.

Tet said:
Actually, I'm quite looking forward to it. I think a lot of the problem with Ripper era Priest wsa down to Glenn's song writing, rather than the vocals. He's certainly got the voice, I just don't think he was allowed to use it in Priest. Of course, I'll be able to make a better informed decision when I've actually heard The Glorious Burden, but for now, I'm reasonably upbeat about it.

There's no doubt he has got an excellent voice, I just thought he was a shit front man and an arrogant twat when he was with Priest.

I will however give him the benefit of the doubt and I do hope that with Iced Earth he does deliver the goods

I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know it's ripper, and true i don't like him, but glorious burden tracks sound cool........and Iced earth are mega!!

Please Mr Eagle.......!!!!
( I really have to learn to drive!!!)

Lydian Lady said:
I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know it's ripper, and true i don't like him, but glorious burden tracks sound cool........and Iced earth are mega!!

Please Mr Eagle.......!!!!
( I really have to learn to drive!!!)

Granted - but you'll have to buy me a packet of Roast Ox crisps for my troubles ;)