Iced Earth in Atlanta

Still debating on this one. Sabaton were great at PP but flat out sucked in Montreal. Also, that long wait after the amazing Jon Oliva set soured me a bit on IE.

Well, I will DEFINITELY GO, if I'm not working that night?? & If I can win tix on WREKage, & if I can get a ride to the show also??!! (so, if I anyone that is in the ATL & is in or around the Norcross/Lilburn area, that lives & resides around here, & you could come by & scoop me up for the show?!!) Don't hesitate to PM me on here & let me know ASAP!!! Thanks, I'm STILL a HUGE Iced Earth fan btw!!! :headbang::headbang:

I'll be in attendance as well. Should be an awesome night. Iced Earth will no doubt be great and this will be my third time seeing Sabaton. However, catching Floor and Revamp live will be the icing on the cake for me.

I think I have caught Brazen Angel 3 or 4 times at the Masq. They do a fine job and are one of the better opening acts in Atlanta. This will be my second time with "Void of Reason."

I hope to be there (I think I asked for the day off, but I'm not sure)...honestly going mostly for Sabaton.

Good, I'm glad some ProgPower Family Members will be there. I've never been to a show at the Masq believe it or not.

Wow!

Well, I will DEFINITELY GO, if I'm not working that night?? & If I can win tix on WREKage, & if I can get a ride to the show also??!! (so, if I anyone that is in the ATL & is in or around the Norcross/Lilburn area, that lives & resides around here, & you could come by & scoop me up for the show?!!) Don't hesitate to PM me on here & let me know ASAP!!! Thanks, I'm STILL a HUGE Iced Earth fan btw!!! :headbang::headbang:

We'll only have two pairs to give away on WREKage -- that's all we get from the Masquerade for most shows -- so start saving your quarters, buddy! :)