Symphony X Atlanta Stop

Nope. Been wondering myself. Masq might just be acting cautious. But usually they post shows as soon as they get em...

They BETTER have this show. Since I missed all the early ProgPowers and Gigantour never came near me, I've still never seen SymX live. I need to do that before I die or have a career that diallows me from going to shows.

Oh I hope this show really happens. At Gigantour a couple years ago Symphony X was on the bill but couldn't make it. I would have been crushed were it not for Dream Theater co-headlining.

This show better happen. I have only seen Symphony X once when they opened for Queensryche. They did not play long. I need a much longer live Symphony X fix.

Yeah we were pissed at Gigantour as well, and thankfully we still had DT, Megadeth and Nevermore. But unfortunately the sound for Nevermore was horrid.

Oh yeah and and I had to miss Nevermore at that show too, had to work too late, but I got to meet them and talk some German :) Seen them twice since then and really enjoy them live.

ok what dates are the following bands playing in the ATL:
SX
Therion
Nightwish

On a Saturday too, that rules, Cant wait to hear the official confirmation .

Fuck yes, Saturday. With my limited schedule next semester this makes out for truly an awesome weekend. I WILL be at SymX and I WILL be at Therion, and I WILL be at Nightwish/Paradise Lost.

Also, any details about that Persuader/Sacred Steel tour???