Iced Earth news: Barlow's back and Australian tour!

:cry:
Sheesh Phloggy, they're some mean tactics you're using to dig people up. :) Even I had to make an appearance with that one.

I'm happy to see that Spawn is still alive, not that I knew he was gone because I haven't been here to know. :D

Cheers everyone! Glad to see the forum is still happening.

Moony, when the world is ending, and the apocalypse is upon us, someone will be here to post about it (and Trent will say be saying how he hopes the KISS reunion tour 2201 will still happen:p) :D

Yes, I have Foxtel now, other than the football, its mind numbingly shit. I only got it for the football, but you would think there would be something else on. I only got the cheap basic package though, I guess that will teach me :(

spawn said:
Yes, I have Foxtel now, other than the football, its mind numbingly shit. I only got it for the football, but you would think there would be something else on. I only got the cheap basic package though, I guess that will teach me :(

No - trust me .... the full package isn't much better. Some goodies, but overall...

Like Weird Al Yankovic said "I hooked up 80 channels, and each one stunk" :)

I've finally cancelled the movie channels on Foxtel because I don't actually watch em. Funny that - I love movies, but never watch them on TV. And no, it's not because I have them all on DVD.

It's much more fun watching them on DVD. I'm not sure why. Maybe because you can pause them when you feel like it.

Yeah where is Spawny? The forum overall has seemed very quiet of late.

I just got a computer though, so I'm gonna be on here a lot more often. Woohoo! (That's not a cue for everyone else to leave though. ;))