Iced Earth...The Pride Of U.S. Metal...

• Thread starter King Purple Rainbow
  • Start date
It seems like the Metal scene is returning, but the wrong acts are getting the spotlight. Most music television stations are concentrating on Nu Metal, and the Nu Metal scene is, well, pathetic. To have a great band like Iced Earth, who have put out great CD's that are musically rich yet accesible to young Metal fans, being completely ignored by the media is just wrong.

Is is so bad to want Iced Earth to have success for all the toil and hardship they've experienced? Are they gonna be sell-outs once they become a success? That's such bull! They should be huge by now! But U.S. music is so trendy, and they've never hopped on that bandwagon. Let's hope they break through...I'm getting sick of Korn and Limp Bizkit...

Iced Earth is a great metal band, they've a great songwriter an d riff maker, Jon Schaffer, Mattew is great vocalist, strong viibratos and powerful screams.
This band make Heavy Metal lives again when tehy recorded Something Wicked This way comes, in my opinion one of the best album of 90's ....
Long Live Iced Earth and come on to Brazil, they have HUGE legion of fans here!=]

Cool! :cool:

We have an Iced Earth fan from Brazil!

Thanks for posting here!

here in brazil Iced Earth is a very popular band in heavy Metal scene, their last three albuns is selling very well, Alive in Athens sold very well, this album was number 1 in brazilian metal charts during 3 months=]
In My opinion Iced Earth is the best 90s band, and in new millenium will be a HUGE band=]
Now the brazilian Iced Earth fans still waiting a great gig
Thanks! and Metal Union World Wide:) :cool: :headbang:

Keep The Metal Flame Burning :devil:

L O L ! ! !

This is something that I'll have to change...

I still say I'm the Coffee shop King!

Blind Guardian rule...that's the real reason I post there.

Yeah, but the Blind Guardian guys are giving me a hard time...

They're cool, though! :headbang: