Iconoclast spoiler thread

Shouldn't the whole album be great? ;)
So you have the physical version of the album or promo or some mp3 leak? Or are you just making assumptions?

Actually, special edition leaked this morning :(
One week is certainly better than one month. Albeit many albums released by NB don't leak before the release date so this is not optimal for the band. Because it's the special edition it looks like early retail leak instead of promo leak.

I haven't downloaded it but I seem to have found it online, looks like it leaked.

I've been really looking forward to this album and was almost hoping it would leak, half disappointed that it didn't last until I got the CD but still only a week to go is pretty impressive. Can't wait to hear this either way, I've been listening to the 1:30 preview of Bastards Of The Machine recently, it got stuck in my head.

Here's a crazy thought...

Why don't you guys wait until you've got a legitimate copy?

I'm tempted and even if I were to get a copy right now I still have the special edition preordered and would not cancel that. I love owning physical copies and I support the bands I love.

I've pre ordered my special edition, but if I can listen to the complete album in good quality earlier than I will. Nothing really better about waiting until the one I've paid for arrives. The only way I wouldn't want to listen is if the quality was bad.

Either way, I have a feeling that the song Iconoclast is awesome... can't wait to listen to it more. What an intro to the album.

Confirmed, I have already the album downloaded.

Of course I have it preorderer too :)