• Promethus I am Alive

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heretic

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Indestructible

New Metal Member
Nov 17, 2010
I'd like to use Uhhm's idea for Iconoclast album, too!

Vote your least favourite song from iconoclast! or, if you hate the album in its entirety, just vote for the song you hate the most on it.

A tie between Electric Messiah and Children of a Faceless God. The End of Innocence is also a close one. I'll pick Electric Messiah.

Forgot to say - I voted for children of a faceless god. But I think I should have voted for Light up the night, because its a much worse song.

I actually find light up the night to be pretty good when I'm in the mood for that kind of song. Has a great instrumental middle section and I think Russell really belts it out in the chorus.

I really can't stand Lords of Chaos. The album has decent songs (Iconoclast, When All is Lost, Reign in Madness), but nothing like the ones off Damnation Game or Twilight in Olympus. Lords of Chaos is just awful though.

I really can't stand Lords of Chaos. The album has decent songs (Iconoclast, When All is Lost, Reign in Madness), but nothing like the ones off Damnation Game or Twilight in Olympus. Lords of Chaos is just awful though.
yeah, album is quite mixed in what it offers,but i find that it brings diversity to the overall sound of that album.

damnation game has some catchy tunes but the production is quite weak and silent.