I'D LIKE TO HIRE ONE OF YOU GUYS TO MIX MY BANDS CD

Hey guys,

First off I want to thank everyone who did a mix and put their hard work and time into this. I did decide on someone and I'll hopefully be able to upload the mixed tracks in the coming weeks. There were a lot of great mixes and it definitely took me a while to decide, but I feel pretty confident in the decision.

Hey Nitro, I did a mix but I'm not serious in mixing the whole album, but if you wanna hear it it's in the Rate My Mix section, titled it Necro's track and couldn't edit the title. Sorry. =/

Not to sound like a whiney bitch, but I held off doing a new mix because of the tom tracks, and I'm kinda disappointed you didn't let us all have a go with the unprocessed tom tracks before choosing your preferred mix.

Likewise. But it's a pretty good indication of what you'd be dealing with on a full project, so in the end I consider it a valuable insight.

Congratulations on your choice, and I hope whoever it is works out for you. All the best.

I decided to go with Jocko from More Sound in Syracuse, NY. He was our first choice to begin with when we decided to do a full length, but unfortunately his schedule was full and we realized we wouldn't be able to get in for several months. So we tracked the whole thing ourselves and then out of the blue I got an email from him asking what I had been up to. I asked if he mixed projects that he didn't record himself and he said that he did...so I ended up going with him.

Here's an example of some stuff that came out of there.

http://www.myspace.com/thereddeath