Idea for a DVD

Nov 20, 2006
Chicago
Before you all flame me by instinct by seeing "DVD" in the title, hear me out. Wouldn't it be awesome if when and if the band films a DVD, they film two different nights with two completely different sets? Granted, it would be a lot of songs for the band to learn, but they could do it.

They could close one night with The Odyssey and the other with Divine Wings. That would ultimately be the coolest DVD ever!

Ofcourse that would be cool. That way they would be able to play a lot of the older songs and other never-played-before-material too.

they should release a DVD where they just have a black screen with text that says "We owe you 1 concert DVD"

Before you all flame me by instinct by seeing "DVD" in the title, hear me out. Wouldn't it be awesome if when and if the band films a DVD, they film two different nights with two completely different sets? Granted, it would be a lot of songs for the band to learn, but they could do it.

They could close one night with The Odyssey and the other with Divine Wings. That would ultimately be the coolest DVD ever!

I like the idea :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

:lol:

but yeah, that would rule...reminiscent of the way Iced Earth did the Alive In Athens album from back-to-back shows and unleashed a 3-disc beast out of it.

too bad some of the audio on that DVD is from one show, while the audio is from another... so your like... how the hell is he playing that arpeggio with all his fingers on one string?

That would bee really cool, especially for the people who don't have a chance to see them live.But it shouldn't be forced.One of the reasons I really love this band is that they dont give a fuck about the music bussines, just music.Hands down for them.

they have to do it..
i think SYX are a bit Underrated.
maybe an awesome DVD will put them in business!