ideal bathtime pie feeder

wildboarmince.jpg

trona said:
Zdizslaw Beksinski urinated out of his mouth when he stumbled upon his son’s thick penis as it lay resting on the sofa in the living room, its huge form reclining on a pile of silk cushions as it watched TV.
"Por Dios! Este pedaso de carne es muy bello!" he whispered between the torrents of piss that flew out of his small mouth as he bowed down.
“Please forgive me, I was not paying attention,” he said softly, head lowered.
His son, Gorman, opened the door of his bedroom when he felt his father foot on his penis. He advanced a few steps and stoped, awestruck by the majesty of his own Cock.
"Have you finished watching enough TV?" he asked his penis.

—Yes, please bring me your mother and sister now—

"Sure. Come on dad, get off the floor and help me un-lock mother and sis."
Zdizslaw swallowed the last of the urine that bubbled from his face and nodded, his eyes closed, taking deep breaths as he stood up and made his way to the basement.
Inside the basement it was too dark to see, but Gorman knew where he had last tied down his sister last night and so pushed past his father and made his way in the darkness without stumbling once. His father on the other had, fell over the prostrate form of his wife as he managed the steep staircase, his nostrils flaring when he caught a whiff of his her vadge.
"Smells like fucking vadge in here, son."
"Yes I know,” Gorman replied, “it’s just something we have to put up with for Mype’Nis’ sake. You know that that is the only thing he can eat."
Working the rusty locks that held his sister's legs apart, Gorman quickly spat in her face when she groggily came to consciousness, babbling nonsense out of her blood caked mouth. She was naked, and a large corset-like metal clamp held her torso to the cold cement. Two smaller clamps held her ankles wide apart; her filthy vadge spread open in the off chance that Gorman’s penis wanted a midnight snack.
“Come on you fucking slut! Mype’Nis is waiting for his dinner!”
Gorman grabbed a handful of burnt pubic hair and with this dragged his sister up the steep stairs, her head banging against each step and jolting her more awake. Zdizslaw like wise dragged his wife to the door, only she had no regained consciousness yet, and Zdizslaw’s spittle was still dripping thickly from her eyes and nose.
Mype’Nis watched patiently as his dinner was brought to him, idly quoting from the Book Of Cock as he waited. His undulating folds of skin began to tighten, as his food was laid out before him.

—I want the girl first—

“Sure,” Gorman said easily as he slid his sister up to his penis’ eager head, pre-cum already moistening his hole. His sister struggled weakly, her urethra vibrating slightly, without energy to make visible her revulsion. Gorman stopped for a moment to lash out with his penis, stunning his sister into compliance with one blow to the head. Gorman's penis settled himself back on the sofa while Gorman himself gathered up his sister from the floor and arranged her in accordance with the Laws; her face to the ground, facing East, and her legs open and bent at the knee so that her vadge was directly under Mype’Nis’ hole. Her small breasts trembled as Gorman held a black candle under the right nipple for the appropriate time. When this was done, her nipple the correct shade of black, Gorman called his father to bring the knife and fork. Zdizslaw stoped idly kicking his wife’s vadge and went to the kitchen to get the gold knife and fork, which were locked in a special velvet coved box.
When he retuned Gorman began to carve small pieces of meat from his sister’s vadge with the knife, making sure to only cut the most succulent of the flesh. When he was done he stabbed the first piece with the fork and brought it to his penis’ hole, where it quickly devoured the morsel, chewing slowly to maximise the flavour of the meat. As Gorman continued to feed Mype’Nis, he reflected that his penis was indeed a vision of beauty; gently to the eye and soothing to the ear, its aura radiated peace and benevolence in equal doses, and, draped in the pomp and majesty of three hundred years of aristocratic breeding, it encouraged, indeed demanded, obedience and faith from the masses, eager as it is to evolve and thus increase its powers. Indeed, thought Gorman with satisfaction as he began to cut another piece of vadge from in between his sister’s legs, Mype’Nis is a vision of beauty, great and tremendous beauty.

now what was that again?

but why is it that one can't tickle himself? if i tickle my feet well it feels like nothing.