idiot song

AWESOME !!!
plz tell me how can you make a pitched guitar sound like that
what plugins and post processing did you use?

U' re Really Talented! :)
Great Ideas and mixing skill too!
I've had a listen to Your Space...
What about the drums? Could U be so kind to tell something more...
Thanks!

Fucking get stuff,

Although I think the mastering is squashing the highs too much, give us some more bass guitar grunt.

What's the story with the pitched bass, can you tell me about the proccess, plugs ect......thanks.

Nice!...settings please!
Also, you think it's possible to post an mp3 with only the rhythm guitars?

You have a weird way of mixing solos/melodies. I noticed it in your other songs too...it's like you don't want people to hear it.

:yow: perfection, the leads/melodies sit perfectly in the mix in my oppinion, how the f**k do you get such fat low end what are you doing to the low frequencies how do U acheve that? =/

Yay, thanks for the words guys!

I'll get you the settings tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure they will sound like shite with any other guitar haha.

Keregioz: Yeah I agree with you on the solo stuff, that's what I'm having most trouble with.. I can never seem to get it to cut through. Maybe I should remove 2 tracks of the rhythm guitars when I'm doing solos, or atleast lower the volume on them.

The pitched guitar thingy is:
1. Record the "bass track" with a clean single coil tone.
2. Process it with the Warp plug's clean channel. Basically with all settings except bass on max, and not volume ofcourse.
3. Pitch shift 1 octave down.
4. Process with the same Warp settings as mentioned above.
5. Process with the Warp plug's channel in the middle, settings after taste.

ILLBYDESIGN: Yeah i'd love vocals, but I don't really know many vocalists.. anyone that wants to can have a go. Yup it's squashed alright haha.. And I'm not very happy with the bass tone, needs more grunt as you say :)

Mad-Max: Thanks man! I've posted a link with the samples I use a number of times.. But maybe it's not working anymore, I might have to re-upload.

Splat88: Haha, dito.. Well then my music has filled it's main purpose! ;)

inflame666: Hmm... I just eq after my own "taste" and compress it to hell and back :)

Wow, awesome...I also listened to your stuff on myspace. very impressive!

So you use Revalver MK III for guitars, a pitched guitar as bass and your own drum samples?
Do you use Battery?

Do you use the demo version of MK III? Read that a lot of people are using it for their recordings...and somehow they manage to cut out the "noises" of the demo version.

I would also be interested in the drum samples...and actually in everything else. ;)

ultra brutal, as always!
I still wonder how he hell you get the guitar tone so bright without making it harsh, I wish I could do so :erk:
Well fuck complaining, you rock dude! Keep up the great work!

ruonitb: Thanks :) yup you got it right. I use the demo, though I didn't cut out the white noise.. I actually use FRUITY LOOPS haha.

Morgorroth: Hm I don't know how to explain.. I guess it's just about finding the right non-fatiguing frequencies and the make it to sound alright. Thanks for the kind wörds :)

I'll re-upload the samples so anyone that wants to can grab them.

grywolf627: Haha, copy/paste ;)