idiot song

ruonitb: Thanks :) yup you got it right. I use the demo, though I didn't cut out the white noise.. I actually use FRUITY LOOPS haha.

Morgorroth: Hm I don't know how to explain.. I guess it's just about finding the right non-fatiguing frequencies and the make it to sound alright. Thanks for the kind wörds :)

I'll re-upload the samples so anyone that wants to can grab them.

grywolf627: Haha, copy/paste ;)

Aj rily love your gittarpjaj! Could I pläj in your bandt... I playing the trums for like 2 månts cow and aj really think that I'm to good, at da trums to plaj with oder muscianpläjers.. Så, kan Ij plaj vit ju? I gott a trumset.. Basix.. thej r da bäst!

Vit låve fröm mother russia.. / Erik Lenin

Very nice Behindert! can't believe i missed this one when you posted it last year!
What are those drums btw? how are they processed and why are you so good?

thanks.

Aj rily love your gittarpjaj! Could I pläj in your bandt... I playing the trums for like 2 månts cow and aj really think that I'm to good, at da trums to plaj with oder muscianpläjers.. Så, kan Ij plaj vit ju? I gott a trumset.. Basix.. thej r da bäst!

Vit låve fröm mother russia.. / Erik Lenin

:worship:

Black neon bob: Thanks :) They are just some random samples, you can find them in my signature :) Don't know about the being good-thing thoiugh haha..

reg3n: Yeah I just use the one that comes with Cubase.. The guitar track I use for bass is boosted with a TS9 with the tone set at max, so there will be atleast some definition left after pitch shifting. I also use a single coil sound for those tracks :)

BONER!!!!!!!!! :puke: 8===========3

Dude revalver settings immediately!!!!!!!! do it...NOW! hahaha

your guitar tone rocks man!:kickass: