IE added to Cryptopsy/Suffocation Toronto show???

AuditoryDemise

Thrash 'Til Death
Sep 7, 2005
Waterville, OH
www.wbgufm.com
Sat, 10/29/05 - Cryptopsy, Suffocation, Despised Icon, Aborted, With Passion, Into Eternity (Opera House - Toronto, ON, CA)

you guys just made my day... I was thinking about going to that show, but was deciding against it since it's quite a drive for me (I'm thinking like 5 hrs), but if you guys are gonna be there, then that clinches it for me. I'm THERE!

:headbang:

I think we may start waiting for OFFICIAL CONFIRMATIONS or STATEMENTS from the bandmembers, rather than believing what websites/venues/webzines or gossip says...

I think the bandmembers should be the ones informing if they will or will not play shows...

But then again that's just my opinion =)

AuditoryDemise said:
I'm just going by what I saw on the TOUR section of IE's website...
Of course !
I just informed you what I knew about this show.
I talked to Adam a couple of days ago, and he told me that they will not make it.

Yeah, I was talking to Tim a few days ago and he didn't even know what was going on. I guess the only thing left to say is PLAY THE SHOW!!! Pleeease.

no official confirmation yet, but I just got off the phone with Tim and as far as he knows they're on, but he said he'd make some calls to find out what's up. He'll probably post it here when he knows more.

They played third after Aborted and I'm 90% sure it was Despised Icon and not With Passion.

Such an awesome show!

yeah, that was my bad... With Passion didn't play because they've been going through some lineup changes and won't be playing shows until '06

I missed all of Aborted and got there right as Despised Icon played... Into Eternity went next, then Cryptopsy, then Suffocation

here's the setlist from that night if anyone is interested!

Elysium Dream
Splintered Visions
Identify
3 Dimensional Aperture
Absolution Of The Soul
Beginning Of The End