BOREALIS added to Symphony X show in Toronto!

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
All of you Toronto fans who are upset about Nevermore dropping off the bill, guess what? You have another reason to go to the show. Intromental Booking and Inertia Entertainment are proud to announce that Canadian metallers BOREALIS (Lion Music) have just been added to the Symphony X tour-stop in Toronto, ON. The show will take place on April 27th at The Opera House.

Keep in mind, the band will have an exclusive and limited amount of copies of their fantastic upcoming album "Fall From Grace" for sale at the show. Make sure to go catch them and grab a copy of the album before everyone else!

sx2011_web.gif

That poor flyer.. good thing they saved their layers!

I will try my best not to put useless comments on the threads you start regarding your band's shows... I'd appreciate if you did the same when it comes to mine. It's a big pain in the ass when we try to promote something the right way and have to deal with that sort of crap.

(back to what matters now)

I will try my best not to put useless comments on the threads you start regarding your band's shows... I'd appreciate if you did the same when it comes to mine. It's a big pain in the ass when we try to promote something the right way and have to deal with that sort of crap.

The Curse of Matos strikes again.

The Curse of Matos strikes again.

I don't think you got the point dude.

I have no problems getting into fun trolling wars with you, but for once be respectful. I didn't start this thread as the Angra fan, but as the Intromental booking agent/promotions guy. If you want tickets for the show, I can direct you to the place! :)

I don't think you got the point dude.

I have no problems getting into fun trolling wars with you, but for once be respectful. I didn't start this thread as the Angra fan, but as the Intromental booking agent/promotions guy. If you want tickets for the show, I can direct you to the place! :)

Ok :cool:

It would be great if you were able to get other bands that are under the Intromental umbrella to play other dates on this tour if possible. It would be a great way to get the word out on new bands and make a bad situation of bands cancelling a lot better with getting some high quality newer / under exposed bands out there.

It would be great if you were able to get other bands that are under the Intromental umbrella to play other dates on this tour if possible. It would be a great way to get the word out on new bands and make a bad situation of bands cancelling a lot better with getting some high quality newer / under exposed bands out there.

Thanks for the support bro, I do appreciate it. The work at Intromental never stops, you can be sure of that.

It's tough that it's so short notice though, ya know?

I may be missing something here, but I'm not sure I understand why you're offended here... I got the impression she was just referring to the lineup for this tour having changed a few times, so it probably would be easier for the creator of the flyer if they saved the background elements as separate layers, so the text and band names could be changed more easily without having to redo the whole poster. This alone hardly seems like anything anyone would take offense over. Is there something else I'm missing?

Because the dude who created the flyer posts the flyer, and then other people add or subtract stuff from it on their own. The idea that there's one guy who designs a flyer for not only the tour, but each show show on that tour, like he'd totally know the door times, ticket costs, and venue address, for every show on every tour is amateurishly silly.

But not only that, but "good thing they saved their layers," is kind of a cheap jab at a shitty situation. It's not Soilwork's fault that the dude had a herniated disk and it's not Nevermore's fault that they had their problems.

Unfortunately, I've actually ran into fans who have somehow failed to make it to shows because they have that idea and are, apparently, unable to peek over at MySpace or Facebook for clarification. People who utterly fail us and yet make us feel like we failed them.