Borealis to Support Saxon in Upcoming North American Tour

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site

Intromental Worldwide is proud to announce that Canadian metallers BOREALIS have been officially confirmed as the support band in the upcoming SAXON North American tour. The band will tour in support of their sophomore effort, "Fall From Grace", release earlier this year via Lion Music/Hydrant. Starting on September 29th, the tour will stop at fifteen cities across the country. Tour dates are as follows:

borealissaxon.jpg

Note that BOREALIS will NOT be appearing at the San Antonio date.

For more information on BOREALIS, please visit www.borealismetal.com or www.intromental.com/borealismetal.

I was kind of on the fence about going to see Saxon because I'm not a huge fan, but I'm not on the fence anymore! Excellent news!

My curiosity is HIGHLY piqued!!!

lol, seriously, Milton and Pat are busting their asses to get things changed around here, you know, so there isn't just one dude money mongering and doing all the tours in the states...

just look out for the future :)

they along with people like glenn and hoyt deserve major props for keeping you guys happy with good shows! \m/

lol, seriously, Milton and Pat are busting their asses to get things changed around here, you know, so there isn't just one dude money mongering and doing all the tours in the states...

just look out for the future :)

they along with people like glenn and hoyt deserve major props for keeping you guys happy with good shows! m/

Look at you kissing my ass so I can get you on another tour... :lol::lol::lol:

Nah, in all seriousness, thank you, Camden and everyone else for the good words. There's good stuff coming up, I promise. As usual, all I can do is ask you guys to support it in any way you can. Pass the news along, come to the shows, buy the band's music, whatever you can. It truly DOES make a difference. :)

I'd see this show if it weren't for Firewind playing earlier the SAME DAMN WEEK! :(:(

Saxon/Borealis are in Montreal on Oct. 10 and Firewind plays there as well on Oct. 14. As it's a 2.5-hour drive for me, and I saw Firewind last Fall, I'll skip Firewind and will just see Saxon. But that sucks, as I planned to do both...

Fuck yeah. This just sealed the deal for Santa Ana show for me! Congrats to Borealis and Intromental. New album rocks.

This is awesome...but am I the only one getting some microsoft outlook link when trying to follow the links posted?

in before smartasses: obviously I can copy and paste just fine, I just thought it was odd.