BOREALIS to play with Symphony X in Toronto!

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Intromental Booking and Inertia Entertainment are proud to announce that Canadian metallers BOREALIS (Lion Music) have just been added to the Symphony X tour-stop in Toronto, ON. The show will take place on April 27th at The Opera House.

Keep in mind, the band will have an exclusive and limited amount of copies of their fantastic upcoming album "Fall From Grace" for sale at the show. Make sure to go catch them and grab a copy of the album before everyone else!

Not only will the band have copies of the brand new CD in stock (3 weeks ahead of release date), but it will also be the very last show they'll be performing with guitarist Ken Fobert who has left the band to pursue other interests.

sx2011_web.gif

I got a bad feeling about Iconoclast. If it sounds identical to Paradise Lost, they've forever lost a fan... Now having said that, more exposure for Borealis!! :D

It was a really good show! There was a pretty solid crowd size when Borealis went on and everyone seemed to be enjoying the set a lot (although I was pretty close to the stage so I couldn't see the people behind me). Borealis played 5 songs, all new. I also enjoyed Jamie's intro to the last song. He said since it was Ken Fobert's last show, they dedicated the last song to him "forgotten forever" :p

Odd that's the song I'm listening to right now. Yes my import came so it's legit. :D

Well, best wishes to Ken and whichever project/band he's a part of next. :kickass:

Odd that's the song I'm listening to right now. Yes my import came so it's legit. :D
I'm so jealous right now :p

I ordered a copy at the show and Jamie sent out an email yesterday saying that they will probably get them next week.

Not that I download music, but I'm really surprised this album hasn't leaked. It's been out for over half a month in Japan.

I'm so jealous right now :p

I ordered a copy at the show and Jamie sent out an email yesterday saying that they will probably get them next week.

Not that I download music, but I'm really surprised this album hasn't leaked. It's been out for over half a month in Japan.

Don't be jealous, this album sucks...

:err: :yow:

....Oookay now that I've just told the lie of the decade -- I can relate. I tried to stay away from any posts from people who say they got their copy cause I'd get very jealous and almost hate them. :D I won't say anything to spoil or ruin the surprise factor, but it'll be worth the wait. That's a bummer the suppliers couldn't get the CDs in stock for the show. Have you ordered from anywhere else?

A little advice; if you do consider getting the import, don't order it from cdbanq. :D Not that I have a grudge against them (like with CDinzane... ugh...), but depending on the urgency of the item's arrival time, I don't think next winter is a reasonable estimate.

....Oookay now that I've just told the lie of the decade -- I can relate. I tried to stay away from any posts from people who say they got their copy cause I'd get very jealous and almost hate them. :D I won't say anything to spoil or ruin the surprise factor, but it'll be worth the wait. That's a bummer the suppliers couldn't get the CDs in stock for the show. Have you ordered from anywhere else?

A little advice; if you do consider getting the import, don't order it from cdbanq. :D Not that I have a grudge against them (like with CDinzane... ugh...), but depending on the urgency of the item's arrival time, I don't think next winter is a reasonable estimate.

Actually it wasn't the suppliers, it was customs that held them for a while. I'm not sure whether I'm getting an import copy or not. The band may have ordered a ton of Japanese copies, or the North American versions may be made in the US (hence getting them across the border) and the band is getting some earlier. Supposedly they'll be in next week, and given that it isn't too far from Orangeville to where I live, I'd expect to get it a day or so after mailing.

I'm sure one of the members of the band (the one that posts here) could give a bit more insight as to what happened/what copy we are getting.

By the way, are the bonus tracks taken right from World of Silence? Or are they re-recorded/remixed/live?

Ah customs, well piss on them. :D

As far as any differences of those two songs are concerned. They sound the same as on "World of Silence". Unless there are some subtle differences I'm not picking up.

But at least it markets WoS for those who don't have it. :D

Actually it wasn't the suppliers, it was customs that held them for a while. I'm not sure whether I'm getting an import copy or not. The band may have ordered a ton of Japanese copies, or the North American versions may be made in the US (hence getting them across the border) and the band is getting some earlier. Supposedly they'll be in next week, and given that it isn't too far from Orangeville to where I live, I'd expect to get it a day or so after mailing.

I'm sure one of the members of the band (the one that posts here) could give a bit more insight as to what happened/what copy we are getting.

By the way, are the bonus tracks taken right from World of Silence? Or are they re-recorded/remixed/live?

The CD's we are getting are the worldwide release, not the Japanese imports. They were sent from Europe and were being held in customs and we didn't find out until the day before the concert when we were trying to track them down. We still haven't recieved the shipment yet but we're hoping by next week and we'll start sending out those pre orders right away!

The CD's we are getting are the worldwide release, not the Japanese imports. They were sent from Europe and were being held in customs and we didn't find out until the day before the concert when we were trying to track them down. We still haven't recieved the shipment yet but we're hoping by next week and we'll start sending out those pre orders right away!

Sounds good! Based on what korruption just said, the two bonus tracks are taken right from World of Silence, so I imagine most of the people who pre-ordered it had the debut album anyways :D