IE on tour with Destruction

The Honorary Canadian

ex-IE band member
Jan 30, 2005
www.themetalauthority.com
Hey bros, congratulations on landing the Destruction tour. I hung out with them last summer when they toured with Kataklysm and the Worms; they are all killer dudes and their drummer had lots of good stuff to say about the band. I'm really looking forward to hanging out with you guys and catching up! Let me know ahead of time if you need anything, and this time make sure your ride doesn't break down before you hit my neck of the woods:headbang:

Yeah congratulations and thanks for cancelling all those shows that you already had CONFIRMED... I guess that goes to show that you are more concerned about money than you are fans. I better be able to get my money back on the tickets I bought.

Joel

Looks like I won't be seeing them. They've played near me a few times but that was before I had heard of the band. I won't be able to make it up to Baltimore.

Yeah congratulations and thanks for cancelling all those shows that you already had CONFIRMED... I guess that goes to show that you are more concerned about money than you are fans. I better be able to get my money back on the tickets I bought.

Joel

Joel, my friend Steve is the new drummer for IE, and he basically found out about the tour switch on the evening before he left Boston for Canada... AFTER he had already paid a lot of money out of his own pocket to have his gear flown to Canada, and then to have himself flown to Canada to TOUR IN CANADA. Do you think Century Media will reimburse him even a penny? I highly doubt it. I do sincerely hope you get a refund for your tickets, but please don't take it personally.

Last week I had to take the dates off the page temporarely, to prevent problems for Steve at the border, then I heard about the new tour (btw I didn't realize it would mean that all Canadian dates were to be cancelled) and Tim would give me word when I could upload the (updated) dates again, didn't get that yet (I'll ask today).
I'm sorry for the Canadian fans who wanted to see them on these gigs, it's always shitty when a band cancels, but you can hardly blame any band to give up a few single dates to enable them to grab the (last-minute) opportunity to hop on a big tour like this.

Schmier on the Destruction board:

" We are lucky that we found a great band that will replace the california run - aways. Tim from IE is a big DESTRUCTION fan and a real cool guy. They are maybe not oldschool but very original and really technical. From ALL the new bands my absolut fave!

No fuckin´ doubt! "

:headbang:

For those who are too lazy to check the links here are the toudates. I will be at the Galaxy Theatre Santa Ana show :D

Metal Maniacs Magazine presents:

"THRASH TILL DEATH over North America" :

DESTRUCTION, INTO ETERNITY, MUNICIPIAL WASTE or HIRAX (list bellow)

01/20/07 Seattle WA @ Showbox, Seattle Metal Fest
01/21/07 Santa Ana, CA @ Galaxy Theater w/ Hirax
01/22/07 Las Vegas, NV @ Cheyenne Saloon
01/23/07 San Francisco, CA @ Slim's w/ DEATH ANGEL and Hirax
01/24/07 San Marcos, CA @ Jumping Turtle w/ Hirax
01/25/07 Off
01/26/07 Denver, CO @ Hubba's House Of Rock
01/27/07 Tulsa,OK @ The Hive
01/28/07 Omaha, NE @ Sokol Auditorium
01/29/07 Chicago, IL @Joe's w/ Municipal Waste
01/30/07 Sauget, IL @ Pop's w/ Municipal Waste
01/31/07 Detroit, MI @ I-ROCK.
02/01/07 Toronto, ONT @ The Opera House w/ Municipal Waste
02/02/07 Quebec City, QUE @ Le Petit Theatre du Capital w/ M.Waste
02/03/07 Montreal, QUE @ Foufounes Electriques w/ Municipal waste
02/04/07 Boston, MA @ Middle East w/ Municipal Waste
02/05/07 New York City, NY @ Club-Studio B w/ Municipal waste
02/06/07 Philadelphia, PA @ First Unitarian Church w/ Municipal Waste
02/07/07 Baltimore, MD @ Sonar w/ Municipal Waste
02/08/07 Charlotte, NC @ The Milestone w/ Municipal Waste
02/09/07 Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade w/ Municipal Waste
02/10/07 Jacksonville, FL @ Thee Imperial w/ Municipal waste
02/11/07 Orlando, FL @ Back Booth w/Municipal Waste
02/12/07 New Orleans, LA @ One Eyed Jacks
02/13/07 San Antonio, TX @ White Rabbit w/ Hirax
02/14/07 Houston, TX @ Walter's On Washington w/ Hirax
02/15/07 El Paso, TX @ Chic's w/ Hirax
02/16/07 Phoenix, AZ @ Clubhouse w/ Hirax
02/17/07 Hollywood, CA @ Knitting Factory w/ Hirax

all dates w./ INTO ETERNITY

Minnesota got shafted too...we had a date for the destruction tour...and now all of a sudden we don't...sucks
I liked seeing Into Eternity 4 times on their BIO tour, now i'm just hoping for 1 on this tour.

I hope this tour is successful and I'll wait them to tour again and hope they play at Jaxx for a seventh or so time so I can finally see them.:)