IE on tour with Destruction

they're actually coming to boston instead of worcester, makes my life 10 times easier

I SECOND THAT!!! My problem with Worcester is the fact that it's all the way out in Worcester.

If you're a Bostonian, then you'll understand what I mean. ;)

I will be there at the Middle East show on February 4th, even if the New England Patriots somehow end up playing in the Super Bowl that day. Hmm... What are the chances? :rolleyes:

Sounds like a great tour to me. I hope Hirax will get the sloth. It kinda pays of for IE that they are so versatile. They can tour with any death metal band and with an Old School thrash band like Destruction. :headbang:

heya Hawk! :wave:

Hirax play part of the dates (in the west) and Municipal Waste play a part of the dates more in the east.

IE has played with cheesy powermetal bands even. I couldn't think of a worse combination but it worked apparently.

I'll be catching the show in Charlotte for just IE. I know some of you are gonna be saying "wtf" but I've never been too big on Destruction. Oh well, I'm hoping to catch IE, maybe chat with them a few mins like last time, and then head home so I can make it to college the next morning. Oh and another thing....I noticed on the dates here it says Municipal Waste will be playing the Charlotte show but on the Milestone's website it says Destruction, IE, and Wherewolf (sp?) only.

Hmm... the MW myspace doesn't list any date past the 7th and in the list there are a few more...

I assume it will just be three bands in NC then...maybe a longer set for IE. Either way I'll be pleased...a 40 min set is better than the last time I saw them.

I SECOND THAT!!! My problem with Worcester is the fact that it's all the way out in Worcester.

If you're a Bostonian, then you'll understand what I mean. ;)

I will be there at the Middle East show on February 4th, even if the New England Patriots somehow end up playing in the Super Bowl that day. Hmm... What are the chances? :rolleyes:

Well it sucks for those of us 'in the sticks' (west of 495 :Smug:). Either way, there is NOTHING that is going to keep me away from an IE/Destruction show.

Well it sucks for those of us 'in the sticks' (west of 495 :Smug:).

I'm sorry, I meant no offense to anyone "in the sticks" of Massachusetts, or anywhere else. Worcester has had more than their fair share of Metal shows lately, so I'm just glad to see some good bands coming to the Greater Boston area for a change. And besides, February 4th will be a homecoming show for Steve, who is Into Eternity's new drummer. He grew up in Stoneham, MA.

02/05/07 New York City, NY @ Club-Studio B w/ Municipal waste

Hopefully I'll be making it to that show. I'm excited!