If Black Dahlia Murder and Dimmu Borgir had offspring

Jan 7, 2009
Tell what you think of what is going on so far. There are no keys in here yet but the last riff I was imagining lasting for twice as long as it does except on that last half (the part that would be added) the guitars, bass, and drums would fade out and a piano, cello, and violin synth would swell in doing pretty much the same musically as what the guitars and bass were doing although the piano would be improvising....

http://www.zshare.net/audio/557504296e956c69/

Guitars - Line 6 POD XT (metal shop expansion)
Bass- Line 6 POD Xt (bass expansion)
Drums - Superior 2.0

Pardon my sloppy playing. Half of these riffs I wrote today and am still getting used to the structure of the song.

good composition man, i like black dahlia murder and my opinion is this is really good. i like 1.49 part a lot, i´ll add orchestral strings there.;)

Thanks a lot man I appreciate it. Again sorry for very sloppy playing but I was trying to get some of the ideas and structure out.

Word I will get that going soon. Do any of you guys think the guitars are a little harsh or would I be sacrificing clarity trying to treat that?

I own an Engl Powerball with a Mesa Recto (V30s) cab. What hardware would I need to get that tone into this mix or should I stay with the Podxt for convenience?