If I had a rocket launcher....

some sonofabitch would die.

list who you feel deserves an RPG up the ass. here's my vote for today:

story.dollar.ap.jpg

(CNN) -- A Florida couple accused of torturing and starving five of their seven children were taken into custody Friday night in Utah after detectives were able to track their cell phone signals, authorities said.

Capt. Jim Cernich of the Sheriff's Office in Citrus County, Florida, said deputies in San Juan County, Utah, apprehended Linda Dollar, 51, and John Dollar, 58, on a road after recognizing their gold 2000 Lexus sport utility vehicle.

The Dollars face charges in Citrus County, where they lived in Beverly Hills, on one count of aggravated child abuse/torture for all five children.

The accusations include pulling out the children's toenails with pliers and keeping them so malnourished they "looked like pictures from Auschwitz," authorities said.

Authorities went to the home in Beverly Hills, about 85 miles north of Tampa, and interviewed the other children, including twin 14-year-old boys who were so malnourished they weighed 36 and 38 pounds apiece, Tierney said.

The Dollars are accused of forcing the five children to sleep in a closet in the master bedroom with a "wind chime affixed to the door so that the Dollars would know if they tried to get out of the closet," Tierney said.

In addition, they are accused of using a cattle prod or some sort of stun gun to shock the children, securing them to spots in the house with chains, striking their feet with hammers and pulling out the children's toenails with pliers.

Oh my god. :ill:

Some people are just not meant to reproduce.

Also, the death penalty really should be extended to beyond just "murder in the first degree" sentencing. This is worse than murder IMO.

But of course the parents will claim to be "manic depressives" and a judge will put them in a mental ward with fresh flowers and 3 square meals on a daily basis.

I was watching Animal Cops (or whatever the fuck that show is called) last week, this idiot boy and his idiot mom starved a dog to death. Poor bastard couldn't even move, but was still alive. She was arrested, and her sentence was 1 day in jail plus a $500 fine. F that. F that right up the A.

lizard said:
I fucked up the mugshots...why the fuck is this fatfuckfaced bitch SMILING?
story.dollar.ap.jpg

It appears as if she chose the "5th dentist".

But in all seriousness, this is absolutely disgusting! I wish both these fat fucks a fiery death. How can anyone harm an innocent child is beyond me. Hopefully Bubba and Bertha give these Billy "Milano" cookie dieting dignataries of donut dunking a jailhouse ride of horror they will never forget. Poor kids. We live in a sick fucking world.

i would really like to hurt these fuckers
really fucking hurt them

all I'd need is one razor blade and a bag of salt
and a few days in a cold room
just to give them a taste of that helplessness and terror

fucking cunts :mad:

Pyrus said:
Sick fucking sons of bitches. I think we have a couple candidates for Random Beard's Ninja Rape Shed. And yet, these twisted motherfuckers are considered more responsible than a stable gay couple. This country's fucked up.

Amen. Kill them with fire.

FUCK THOSE SCUM!!!!

My nomination would be for the miserable cow who sued two girls for baking her cookies. Anyone else catch that story?

Sooooooooooooooo Stupid

Delivering cookies to a neighbor costs girls $900
02/05/2005

COSTLY_COOKIES_CODE_6394030.jpg

Taylor Ostergaard, left, and Lindsey Jo Zellitti, right, display cookies, Thursday, Feb. 3, 2005, similar to ones that the two made last summer for their neighbors where they live south of Durango, Colo. The two teenage girls who surprised their neighbors with homemade cookies late one night were ordered to pay nearly $900 in medical bills for a woman who says she was so startled that she had to go to the hospital. Judge Doug Walker declined Thursday, Feb. 3, 2005, to award punitive damages, saying he did not believe the girls acted maliciously. (AP Photo/Denver Post, Shaun Stanley)
DURANGO, Colo. (AP) -- Two teenage girls who surprised their neighbors with homemade cookies late one night were ordered to pay nearly $900 in medical bills for a woman who says she was so startled that she had to go to the hospital.

Ahhhhh Good

Teens Fined For Handing Out Cookies Will Not Have Pay Fine

POSTED: 9:28 am EST February 7, 2005

DURANGO, Colo. -- Those two Colorado teens who got in trouble for surprising their neighbors with homemade cookies will not have to pay nearly $1,000 in medical bills for a woman who says she was so startled that she had to go to the hospital.
SURVEY
Should the girls have been fined?
Yes
No
Results | Disclaimer

Radio station KOA of Denver raised more than $1,900 from listeners Friday to pay the girls' $930 fine. The rest of the money will go to a charity dedicated to victims of the Columbine High School massacre.

The story unfolded when Taylor Ostergaard and Lindsey Jo Zellitti decided to bake chocolate chip and sugar cookies and place them outside their neighbors' doors. The cookies were accompanied by large red or pink construction-paper hearts that carried the message, "Have a great night" and were signed with their first initials: "Love, The T and L Club."

The trouble began when they approached the home of Wanita Renea Young. Young said she heard someone banging on the door of her rural home late in the evening. She went to the door and saw "shadowy figures" but they refused to answer when she called out to them.

The teens said they did not answer when the woman called out because they wanted the treats to be a surprise.

Young said she was so frightened, she spent the night at her sister's home, then went to the hospital the next morning because she was still shaking and had an upset stomach.