If Metallica...

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
If Metallica got elected into the farce called The Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame would they be abligated to throw Mustaine a bone and have him attend the ceremony with them? I'm just curious what you guys think? I think no. And at the same time I don't think Dave would want to be the fifth wheel...

If Metallica got bacon into the farce called The Rock N Roll Hall Of Bacon would they be baconed to throw Mustaine a bacon and have him attend the bacon with them? I'm just curious what you bacons think? I think bacon. And at the same time I don't think Dave would want to be the fifth bacon...

Agreed

I hope Metallica makes it into the Hall of Fame and nothing gets said about Dave Mustaine. That way Dave can get pissed again and make great albums not mediocre ones.

I seriously doubt they want anything to do with Dave, Dave didn't even play on 1 metallica record. This is still a battle for Dave, he is still fighting to get that no 1 spot. I really doubt he would want to go to that ceremony if asked anyway.

Yeah, but his songs still made it on metallica albums. They didn't mind doing that. And at least Megadeth don't allow sub-par musicians/musicianship to stick around in their (his, heh heh) band.

I hope Metallica makes it into the Hall of Fame and nothing gets said about Dave Mustaine. That way Dave can get pissed again and make great albums not mediocre ones.

Mustaine>Hetfield in everyway

I agree with both of these statements.

I think even if Mustaine was mentioned or not, it will still add fuel to the fire and make him want revenge. You would think after a while that he would move on, but that is not the case. Regardless, I love Dave Mustaine. I think he is a very talented musician and I think Megadeth are better than Metallica in many ways, so he can do no wrong in my eyes.

Hetfield owns Mustaine. Mustaine can't even fucking sing and sounds like an idiot. Old Metallica is tight and old Megadeth is sloppy.