If SOD reformed one more time...

Social Distortion

The Voice of Reason
Sep 10, 2004
Lahti Rock City, Finland
Do you think they'd play a tribute to Dimebag? I think it would be the greatest tribute Dime ever got, because as far as I know, the tributes are about people they like, but I'm not sure if everybody would take it the right way.

I may be wrong, but I think Dime would laugh his ass off if he heard it. :D

Personally, I think the song they would be using for the parody would be Walk.

Buddy, don't worry. As I was scrolling down the page, that was the EXACT thing I pictured in my head. You just said it before I did, so it saves me having to apologize.
Of all people, Dime would've got the joke;)

One of my fav lilker moments;

"You know what Jimi Hendrix would be doing if he were alive today? Scratching at the lid of his coffin!"

bwahaha

I think they would get it. The only people who would listen are probably already fans and get the whole "ballad" thing.

DeathsHead said:
Dont you know? SOD is going to reform without Scott and Charlie--a little buzzard told me so

billy as been saying that for a long time.as far back as 2002...maybe even longer.I don't think its gonna happen.if your gonna talk the talk might as well walk the walk.

Billy's all talk.

mindfull said:
billy as been saying that for a long time.as far back as 2002...maybe even longer.I don't think its gonna happen.if your gonna talk the talk might as well walk the walk.

Billy's all talk.

Tap him on the shoulder and tell him that sometime. You two could go for a walk.