If someone can paypal me $6

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
For a few hours, I would greatly appreciate it!! This sounds terrible, but i am literally $6 short of paying my freaking phone bill! And these ebay people are slow at paying me (not you Sorath) and I have to pay the bill by this morning...

I will send the money right back within 24-48 hrs. Plus I will send you a cd for the trouble.

My paypal addy is merrittclan@houston.rr.com

No, I am not trying to rip anyone off, just coming to my community to ask for help.

Take your pick from:

Tiamat - A Deeper Kind of Slumber
MD.45 The Craving (with Mustaine on all vocals)
My dying Bride - Angel & dark River
Godflesh - Us and Them
a sealed copy of Napalm death - Inside the Torn Apart (with 2 bonus trx)
Lord Belial - Unholy Crusade
Savatage - Ghost In The Ruins
Savatage - Live 94 (with Skolnick on guitar)
SOD - Bigger than the Devil :)loco: )
Solefald - Pills Against Ageless Ills
Yattering - Genocide
yattering - Murder's Concept

Papa Josh said:
(not you Sorath)
Yes, me :erk:
Of course I'd cough up the dough if I actually had any.. I borrowed money from dad to go see Maiden this weekend but it's all cash and will go back where it came from as soon as possible.

Done. Hope this was in time and the sending back of money doesn't include any fees on my part... or your part.

OMGPolarBear; I'm such a doormat. :)

You love me! *squeals*

So... would it still be enough to pay the bill even with the fee taken off. 6 isn't a lot.

Do you have any big rats or oiseaux? As I don't know which CD I'd want. Do you have any Darkthrone, Satyricon, or other stuff which I may be interested in? If not, it's okay.

mousewings said:
You love me! *squeals*

So... would it still be enough to pay the bill even with the fee taken off. 6 isn't a lot.

Do you have any big rats or oiseaux? As I don't know which CD I'd want. Do you have any Darkthrone, Satyricon, or other stuff which I may be interested in? If not, it's okay.

Big rats or oiseaux?? huh?

Yeah, it's enough, my lame ass phone company just won't let me be even 5 dollars short on the first payment on our bill. :err:

Unfortunately, I sooooo do not want to part with any Darkthrone or Satyricon.... I had to sell Dark Medieval Times a few weeks ago out of desperation. If you want I can make you a few cds of a bunch of stuff if you don't want any of the stuff I listed.

Marksveld said:
Hey, Mousewings, get me that Solefald CD!!! [/whore]
What will you give me for that. ;)

Hmm... there really isn't anything I want. Tell you what, send that Solefald CD to Mark in exchange for the tape I'm getting via Matt (when/if Matt gets back from NWT and there isn't a lapse in our friendship :p /drama). That is, if it's okay with you, less postage. :D