If the neverDUDDEEEES did a cover albuming thingy.....OOOOOOOOOOoooooo00

mReEtTaIlRsEkD

New Metal Member
Oct 4, 2002
what would be on it......yeah yAH

try to think like someone who is all educated and stuff.....not like a dipshit ;)

think of the lyrics.....because that's what the neverboys usually keep in mind........save for love bites, but their ORIGINAL choice was beyond the realms.....which was (UN)gracefulley stolen
and it should be a song released before 95 or something, unless its like a tribute to death or something, then it would be a song from SoP or something,, I say SOP because that's what chuck was most happy doing, advanced intrapersonal things.....:)

add a reason or something to spice things up.....add criticism and be an asshole////you know the score

anyways.....DIARY OF A MADMAN.....(because its like the best cover song ever, totally should be done on CD or something, like totally!!!)

judas priest
-
Dreamer Deceiver!!! (fuck yes!) and maybe with some Epitaph thrown in...with STYLE!
stained class (this just screams 'nevermore, cover me!' :D)

Iron Maiden - blood on the worlds hands
this song always made me sorta think of the nevermore covering itt for some reason, ALTHOUGH, its kinda new and stuff.............

be quick or be dead could work I thinks.....yeah......YEAH *GRUNTS*

come to think of it fear of the key woulda made a nice sanctuary cover

MOVING ON!

megadeth - Peace Sells

this could be AMAZING...like, they start slow with politics vibe, and then go nuts, would be godly live, and FUN!!234

DEATH
if nevermore would cover a song, Id say either A Moment of Clarity or Flesh and the power
yeah....totally, and a lot of the control denied songs would work obviously so no need to point them oot

Sabbath
WAR PIGS......hell yeah with some fucking HAND OF DOOM in there or something, excellent stuff
Wheels Of Confusion / The Straightener, another great one, kinda stretching it though

Emperor - of blind and subsequent seers
always reminded me of nevermore...

yeah....Im REALLY sticking to basics here for some reason....aw well, add some other more better stuff...

Reactions: Carabeu
seriously, they could do a bad ass version of "black diamond" by kiss!!....*imagining*o_O
the song is sort of creepy in a way compatible with nevermore, ohhh that solo is just itching to be ripped up by jeff

that's using the ole noggin

and Im sure some king diamond/mercyful fate could be used.......it would have to be....because satan would rise from the bowels of hell and kill nevermore if they did a cover album with the king not on it

Okay...

Metallica, Ride the Lightning (because it fucking rules, and they discussed covering it anyway.)

Mercyful Fate, Evil (They need some Fate, and the main riff is just like pure fuckin genius.)

Queensrÿche, Queen of the Reich (The SHRIEKS.)

Queensrÿche, NM 156 (riffage and technology lyrics)

Judas Priest, Saints In Hell (screams "Cover me!" louder than Stained Class.)

Deep Purple, Child In Time (An amazing song by an amazing band with great vocal lines & riffage.)

Megadeth, Tornado of Souls (Loomis playing that shit...DAMN.)

Overkill, Nice Day...For A Funeral (It just seems very Nevermore-ish in tone somehow).

Slayer, South of Heaven (it's so EEEEEEEVIL...a Slayer song that can actually be sung.)

Death, Spirit Crusher ("No guilt, it feeds in plain sight - SPIIIRIIT! CRUUSHEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR!" Wally on that shit? Oh man.)

Testament, Sins of Omission (It's got that sorta non-stop rolling riffage that Nevermore specializes in, and it's just a killer song).

Sanctuary, Battle Angels :)grin: Why not?)

Mercyful Fate, In the Shadows (More King/Shermann greatness, with that cool chorus.)

BAH. Stained Class was already thrashetized on Halford's live album...Saints In Hell needs the modern touch. That killer main riff...breakdown at 3:13...the ending, "SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINTS....IIIIN...HEEEEEELLLLL..." - can't you hear it? "COVER ME! MAKE ME BRUTAL!"

That's disturbingly musico-erotic.

En Vind Av Sorg said:
ok. how about satanic warmasters strength and honor.

i wish.....I could imagine warrel......

Agonizing freezing winds
Whip your christian flesh
Our heathen steel will break your bones
And leave you lying dead in the snow

or!!!!!!!!

Torching the jewish creation
Laughing on their despair when they cry
Blood shall be our guide - On the battlefield
Where the churches burn bright in the night

yeah!

They should cover a song from Candlemass, either "Well of Souls," or "A Sorcerer's Pledge." No, DEFINITELY "A Sorcerer's Pledge," that would be good.

I would hope that their rendition of Ride The Lightning would be on it but then again knowing the neveyboys, it won't be on there for some lame reason. Probably it was on that nice tape recorder that CM bout em to record EOR and the track got erased or damaged.

Hey NEVERHEADZ!!! The fellows (NEVERMORE) at one time discussed doing a cover album called "BEYOND THE BLACK", and if my memmory serves me correctly it was to contain cover songs by SAVATAGE, METAL CHURCH'S "BEYOND THE BLACK", etc.. along with the ones the guys have already done. I always said I would like to see NEVERMORE cover QUEENSRYCHE: TAKE HOLD OF THE FLAME, LADY WORE BLACK, WALK IN THE SHADOWS, GONNA GET CLOSE TO YOU, I WILL REMEMBER, or anything from MINDCRIME. Also, RUSH (TOM SAWYER, THE TREES, WORKING MAN, ETC...) PINK FLOYD (RUN LIKE HELL, anything from the wall.) Someone mentioned KISS "BLACK DIAMOND", that would be interesting.

Pyrus, dude. I think you and I have similiar interests. What is the saying, "GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE". But all kidding and bullshit aside, what about METAL CHURCH. I have the self titled and The Dark. Remember the song "WATCH THE CHILDREN PRAY"? I've said it before, the DEATH ANGEL avatar KICKS ASS. Do you have any info about their next release? I've read that the original band are back together.