if this Infant Annihilator music video hasn't been posted yet.... just watch it

Well at least they don't take themselves too seriously... but that does sound quite a bit like superior drummer.

Yeah umm. Sorta funny. But seriously, what the fuck is up with the gay sex thing?

Oh wait....look how they're dressed......

do you REALLY have to be that guy??

i fucking love these guys, 2.24 is fucking priceless:

oh and of course it's superior drummer, 80% of this entire forum uses it... give them a break, dudes can play their shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but if you CAN PLAY LIKE THAT, why would you use superior? His drum playthrough shows some crazy chops.... Lets hear them, damn it!

Yeah but if you CAN PLAY LIKE THAT, why would you use superior? His drum playthrough shows some crazy chops.... Lets hear them, damn it!

1.) not everyone in the world is a skilled audio engineer

2.) not everyone in the world owns the equipment necessary to record and produce live drums

3.) they're clearly not a major label band

4.) They're british (i think) and UK producers/studios all either suck major ass or program everything anyway

5). Most everyone else in the world also programs at least the majority of their drums

1.) not everyone in the world is a skilled audio engineer

2.) not everyone in the world owns the equipment necessary to record and produce live drums

3.) they're clearly not a major label band

4.) They're british (i think) and UK producers/studios all either suck major ass or program everything anyway

5). Most everyone else in the world also programs at least the majority of their drums

Are you retarded?