...if u made a pic of Amon Amarth!

Si,si dice herbs :) !Grappa it is great too!My favourite liqueur of this kind is called centerbe(100herbs!)and is really destructive!!!Enjoy!

Cadarn said:
Si,si dice herbs :) !Grappa it is great too!My favourite liqueur of this kind is called centerbe(100herbs!)and is really destructive!!!Enjoy!

100 Herbs? Like Jaegermeister? In Austria they had a LOT of herb-booze, many kinds of fruit-schnapps etc.

Patric said:
100 Herbs? Like Jaegermeister? In Austria they had a LOT of herb-booze, many kinds of fruit-schnapps etc.

kind of..but MUCH MORE better!of course i'll bring with me also the white one!!!grappa is e GREAT thing!!

Patric said:
Better than Jaeger? IS that possible? I have to try this Italian stuff...please bring it with you!
Eh,Patric!Youll never know how many things italians have to destroy in a nice and complete way the liver... :tickled:

I'm up for anything with alchohol! It will be a pleasure tasting this.

By the way Cadarn, I was shopping in the store today and I walked past the lame-ass low alchohol waterbeer section. Guess what? They sell ALL tools for homemaking of whine! Yeast, alchohol measurements, tubes EVERYTHING! And also all kinds of tasty stuff if you wanna make drinks. I've got some major wine brewing to do!

Patric said:
I'm up for anything with alchohol! It will be a pleasure tasting this.
And thats right,man!You dont know how much fun I have when is the time to prepare wine by my field!Sometime I hope youll come to visit,youll see!Hey,Svartengill, l' invito è valido anche per te!
Salute!

Of course man, Italy is one of the European countries I haven't been to so much so I'd really want to visit you and drink your wine! Do you still live in the mountains?

The house I have by the mountains is my country house, I go there during the week ends, the summer and so on, I live in Roma and the wineyard is 15/20 kms from my house here,my father is even planing to have pigs there and this means A LOT of meat!!! :D