...if u made a pic of Amon Amarth!

Mortado - thanks, glad you liked them! It was pretty lucky, actually; last time Amon Amarth were here, they played in a venue that makes the Graceland look like a classy ballroom. More and more shows have been scheduled at good venues recently, which is great... makes my life a helluva lot easier. Hopefully it will continue as such :)

AALive.jpg

AALive02.jpg

AALive03.jpg

AALive04.jpg

AALive05.jpg

AALive06.jpg

AALive07.jpg

AALive08.jpg

AALive09.jpg

AALive10.jpg

AALive11.jpg

AALive12.jpg

AALive13.jpg

Hey, thanks for the pics!! I remember it all perfectly, did you see me there? I was the blonde guy with leather armbands, black armless shirt and Thorshammer.

maybe i have seen you there, but i can't remember you...

where did you stand during the concert?

ps:
i have more pics, i hope the thread-opener writes back, so that my pics can be uploaded on the official page.

np: amon amarth - north sea storm

I stood just in the middle, it looks like yours were shot from the slight side? Hey man, can I have a look at some more pics?

PS: Are you the guy from the Enslaved board?

NP: Taetre-The Bitter Withering

@ patric:
yeah, i stood on the slight left side.
sure you can have a look on more pics. i need your e-mail... ;)

and no, i'm not from the enslaved-board.

@ squeak:
no prob. :headbang:

np: masters of war

ok, i sent the pics now to the thread-opener.

i sent my best photos, so it would be easier for me, if you wait, until they are online. my shitty connection here is too slow for sending so much pics. :erk:

i hope he puts them online soon...

ps: i have more photos, but some of them are not so good (sharpness, colors), in total it are 79 pictures of amon amarth.

Well yeah he'll probably put the good ones up on the site, I'm sure! Will be a special thing for me too, since it was such a special night for me. I think I saw you at the show btw, since I only saw one guy with a camera!

NP: Primordial-Spirit the Earth Aflame

Because it was AMON AMARTH! I thought I've been dead for years and now this show has really given me a different viewpoint on things. Alright, I'll see if I can remember you!

NP: Primordial-The Burning Season