If you are metal as fuck, download the new Dream Evil video here!

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
DREAM EVIL: 'The Book Of Heavy Metal' Video Posted Online - June 13, 2004 DREAM EVIL's video for the song "The Book Of Heavy Metal" has been posted at the web site of the group's Korean record label (via a licensing deal with Century Media Records) Dope Entertainment. Check it out in Windows Media format at this location (13.5 MB).

"The Book Of Heavy Metal" comes off the Swedish group's album of the same name, which entered the Swedish and Japanese album charts at positions No. 45 and No. 47, respectively. The follow-up to last year's "Evilized", "The Book Of Heavy Metal" was recorded at Studio Fredman in Gothenburg, Sweden and features special guest appearances by ex-YNGWIE MALMSTEEN keyboardist Mats Olausson (on the songs "Into The Moonlight", "Crusaders' Anthem", "Chosen Twice" and "Unbreakable Chain") and former HALFORD/current PAINMUSEUM guitarist "Metal" Mike Chlasciak. "The Book Of Heavy Metal" was also released in a limited-edition double-digipak version, featuring a 60-minute bonus DVD with live and behind-the-scenes (making of) footage. A July 13 U.S. release through Century Media Records is expected.

DREAM EVIL feature in their ranks acclaimed producer Fredrik Nordström (HAMMERFALL, IN FLAMES, DIMMU BORGIR, SPIRITUAL BEGGARS, etc.), drummer Snowy Shaw (KING DIAMOND, MERCYFUL FATE, MEMENTO MORI, NOTRE DAME), and guitarist Gus G. (MYSTIC PROPHECY, NIGHTRAGE).

(Thanks: Kim Yun Jung / Rocknew.com)
:headbang: <------ me

FuckYouIWantToDie said:
how is that velvet revolver album?
its all a matter of opinion on that one I think its Terrible ... espicially when you consider who is in the band just damn disapointing ..... that and Weilands vocals have not been good since STP's core album IMO

The new edguy fucking slays! I love that album.

By the way, i got the dream evil disc with the video John. If i can get it on the comp i can send it to you over msn. I will see what i can do.

FuckYouIWantToDie said:
I must confess my guilty pleasure as well... I too was a fan of the first Linkin Park album...I'm sorry to anyone I may have let down, but damn, those songs are catchy as hell!

You must mean the song with the ultimate Iron Maiden rip-off.